Windows 10: Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?

Discus and support Is there a program that click buttons and links for me? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm doing online homeschool right now, and it sucks. I have set up a looping video of myself to play through OBS's virtual camera. The problem is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hopeidontannoy, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?

I'm doing online homeschool right now, and it sucks. I have set up a looping video of myself to play through OBS's virtual camera. The problem is that sometimes the teacher will do "screen breaks" in the middle. They're always at the same time, so I was wondering if I could set up a program that can click specific parts of the screen at a specific time.

Please lmk if this isn't the right place to ask, thanks!

submitted by /u/hopeidontannoy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hopeidontannoy, Oct 30, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

"All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

3. MrSeanKon Win User
    Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

Well HWMonitor was not mentioned cos CPUz is already listed there. Both programs are sponsored by same site (and PCWizard). Anyway HWMonitor link added.

MrSeanKon, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?

1. Is there a program that click buttons and links for me? - Similar Threads - program click buttons

2. Clicking a link in the Phone Link app takes me nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking a link in the Phone Link app takes me nowhere: I cannot open any link I receive from any sender in the Phone Link app anymore.I used to simply click the link and my browser would pull up the webpage, just as clicking a link should and does work elsewhere in Windows 11 for me, without any issue.Currently the links appear...
  3. Clicking a link in the Phone Link app takes me nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking a link in the Phone Link app takes me nowhere: I cannot open any link I receive from any sender in the Phone Link app anymore.I used to simply click the link and my browser would pull up the webpage, just as clicking a link should and does work elsewhere in Windows 11 for me, without any issue.Currently the links appear...
  4. Program Freezing. Will not allow me to click out of the window.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program Freezing. Will not allow me to click out of the window.: This came out at random. For some reason my computer gets stuck on one selected window and whenever I want to click out of it and go to another program or window, it doesn't select it. Along with that my toolbar is unresponsive and I cannot click on anything in my desktop....
  5. Buttons Not Clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buttons Not Clicking: This issue was very sudden and I'm yet to find any useful info. About two days ago I disconnected one of my wireless earphones from my laptop because I didn't want it to keep automatically connect to my laptop, a few hours later I went to connect them again and tried to add...
  6. Click Here button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Click Here button: Since last update there is an annoying "Click Here" button that hovers over every link. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-here-button/baa71742-e47e-4caf-b3af-6142c802ea7c
  7. Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button.

Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button.: I need to find a simple, very easy to use photo editing program that, when I click share, allows one to send an email using Outlook. Apparently, Photos app in Win 10 doesn't allow that option and my friend can't wrap her head around saving to her computer and attaching to an...
  8. Is there a program that can click a button?

Is there a program that can click a button?: I wanted to know if there is a program for windows 10 that can do things automatically. For example, I can set it to automatically open up chrome and automatically type some site and then download something or click a button all on autopilot. Is there such a thing? Or am I...
  9. Right click start button - some links do not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click start button - some links do not work: Hi Guys, Another issue I see (on a different Win10 machine) is when i right click the start menu the links that are pointed out in red do not work. all other links work fine. It seems the shortcuts are broken but i looked in the user folders and they are all there....
  10. Clicking links keep asking me to choose between browsers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clicking links keep asking me to choose between browsers: I have Windows 10 Pro. on my desktop and Windows 10 Home on my laptop. On both I have the default browser set to Internet Explorer. I'm using IE instead of Edge because I need the use of some add-ons that cannot work on Edge. My issue is that on both computers every time I...