Windows 10: Is there a program that shows if my Internet is running properly?

Discus and support Is there a program that shows if my Internet is running properly? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, everybody, I would like to have a program that shows me (preferably in the Windows taskbar) whether my Internet is OK or not (i.e. whether there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by krake82, Jul 9, 2020.

1. krake82 Win User

Is there a program that shows if my Internet is running properly?

Hi, everybody,

I would like to have a program that shows me (preferably in the Windows taskbar) whether my Internet is OK or not (i.e. whether there are malfunctions or the line cannot be fully used).

Speedtest Websites and Allestörungen.de are known to me. But if the internet is running badly or not at all, I would like to have a visual indicator for it directly in the taskbar (apart from the red X when it is completely down), according to the motto: Ok Internet is down, I wait until the indicator shows "green" again.

Unfortunately, googling didn't work for me. Maybe somebody knows something like that.

Many thanks & greetings
    octopus

:)

krake82, Jul 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 9, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is there a program that shows if my Internet is running properly? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Is there a program that shows if my Internet is running properly?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there a program that shows if my Internet is running properly?

1. Is there a program that shows if my Internet is running properly? - Similar Threads - program shows Internet

2. Task bar not showing running programs nor pinned programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar not showing running programs nor pinned programs: Basically what the title reads, the task bar shows just as a screen wide grey bar but it does not show any icons. Programs are still pinned to it since when I hover the mouse pointer, it shows the contour of the icons, and if I left click they run and if I right click they...
  3. Task bar not showing running programs nor pinned programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar not showing running programs nor pinned programs: Basically what the title reads, the task bar shows just as a screen wide grey bar but it does not show any icons. Programs are still pinned to it since when I hover the mouse pointer, it shows the contour of the icons, and if I left click they run and if I right click they...
  4. How to properly uninstall a program properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to properly uninstall a program properly: How to properly uninstall a program after I deleted it's folder, yet the program shows in programs and features. The same question in on how to uninstall office apps - when I press uninstall right on the app, it opens controll panel with programs and features and office nor...
  5. How to properly uninstall a program properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to properly uninstall a program properly: How to properly uninstall a program after I deleted it's folder, yet the program shows in programs and features. The same question in on how to uninstall office apps - when I press uninstall right on the app, it opens controll panel with programs and features and office nor...
  6. How to properly uninstall a program properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Do not show running programs on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do not show running programs on taskbar: Hi! I was sick of windows and decided to switch to linux. I found amazing linux distribution which is called Elementary OS Freya and looks just amazing. Really nice and minimalist. Unfortunately I'm an 3D artist so I'm a software dependent so I can't use linux because the...
  8. Network & Internet not showing data usage properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network & Internet not showing data usage properly: Hey everyone, just built a PC recently with Windows 10 and noticed that data usage is not showing properly. On my other computer it shows an accurate data usage which is helpful. However on the new computer I think it may be a glitch since it's stuck on 2.88 MB for days now...
  9. Can not download/run any program from the internet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not download/run any program from the internet.: Using windows 10 on a Surface 3. I've tried to download several programs from the internet using chrome and the explorer that comes with windows 10. It will show were it downloads and says it is complete, but it will not open and run the program. It just disappears . I have...
  10. Running program windows not showing up on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Running program windows not showing up on desktop: I just installed windows 10 on my laptop ASUS ROG G751JM Laptop NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX860M with 2GB 1TB HDD 7200 RPM With 256 GB SSD 1.5TB HDD 5400 With 128 GB SSD 1TB HDD 5400 With 8 GB SSD Intel Core I7 HQ-4710 2.5 G Memory 8G When I start some programs the...