Windows 10: Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time?

Discus and support Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have three wifi networks. I have to download a game thats 70Gb, if i have to wifi adapters plugged into my computer, is there a program where i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AxtrosityYT, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time?

I have three wifi networks. I have to download a game thats 70Gb, if i have to wifi adapters plugged into my computer, is there a program where i can use one adapter hooked up to one wifi network to download my game, then use the other adapter to play other games on another network so that i dont lag while my game is downloading

submitted by /u/AxtrosityYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AxtrosityYT, Nov 18, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 18, 2020
  3. oily_17 Win User
    Home network

Did you try this

Just a stab in the dark really...

oily_17, Nov 18, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time?

1. Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time? - Similar Threads - Program networks same

2. Can't Use Two External Hard Drives At The Same Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Use Two External Hard Drives At The Same Time: Hello, I have a two terabyte external drive for games and a five terabyte external drive for various other projects. For a while I had them both plugged in but I decided I wanted to organize the cords going into my usb extender, they haven't been the same since. Here is what...
  3. Can't Use Two External Hard Drives At The Same Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Use Two External Hard Drives At The Same Time: Hello, I have a two terabyte external drive for games and a five terabyte external drive for various other projects. For a while I had them both plugged in but I decided I wanted to organize the cords going into my usb extender, they haven't been the same since. Here is what...
  4. Can't Use Two External Hard Drives At The Same Time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. two processes with the same name at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two processes with the same name at the same time: Hi. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with Service Pack 1 on acer laptopEvery time when I turn on my laptop and open the task manager and open the "Processes" tab I see two processes with the same name at the same time, those two processes called "dwm.exe" .the first...
  6. two processes with the same name at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two processes with the same name at the same time: Hi. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with Service Pack 1 on acer laptopEvery time when I turn on my laptop and open the task manager and open the "Processes" tab I see two processes with the same name at the same time, those two processes called "dwm.exe" .the first...
  7. Using two internet connections in the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using two internet connections in the same time: So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn, proxy and such, preferably from my smartphone mobile network.I know that wired and wireless connections can work in the same...
  8. Two OS's at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two OS's at the same time: Hello Microsoft Community, I was talking with an agent from Microsoft Support who told me that you could run two operating systems on your computer (for example, Windows 7 and Windows 10). He said you would just have to select which OS you would like to boot into on startup....
  9. Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time: Hello, Simple question. I assume that each laptop has a unique IP and therefore one can be logged in on both computers at the same time to do everything including email (gmail), windows OS updates, etc. I hope I am correct, the reason I ask is because I had HORRIBLE...
  10. Connect two speaker as same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect two speaker as same time: Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but it can connect with 3.5 jack. My pc has only one speaker jack that is green i connect desktop speaker into it and bluetooth...