Windows 10: Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

Discus and support Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have Windows 10 on my laptop. I could easily wirelessly connect to my Smart TV. However, one day while starting my laptop, I received a note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AHMAD DAJANI1, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

I used to have Windows 10 on my laptop. I could easily wirelessly connect to my Smart TV. However, one day while starting my laptop, I received a note Would you like to upgrade to Windows11?, Well, I fell for it and pressed yes, after upgrading to Windows11, I could never connect to the Smart TV after that. Tried every trick, sought advice from all relevant sources, but all gone in vain. Now the only thing left for me is to format my laptop and re-install Windows 10 and hold on to it.

:)

AHMAD DAJANI1, Feb 28, 2024
  2. iTsFx Win User

Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

If you're having trouble connecting your Windows 11 laptop to your Hisense Smart TV using Anyview Cast, here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Ensure that your TV and laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network: Your laptop and TV need to be on the same Wi-Fi network for Anyview Cast to work. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same network.

Check that your laptop supports Miracast: Anyview Cast uses the Miracast wireless display standard to stream content from your laptop to your TV. Not all laptops support Miracast, so check if your laptop supports it.

Check for driver updates: If your laptop supports Miracast, make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your wireless network adapter. You can check for driver updates in the Device Manager.

Try to connect using different methods: If the "Project to second screen" option doesn't work, you can try connecting using the Windows Connect app. To do this, click on the "Action Center" icon in the taskbar, click "Connect", and select your TV from the list of available devices.

Restart your laptop and TV: Sometimes, simply restarting your laptop and TV can fix connectivity issues.

Reset your TV's network settings: If all else fails, you can try resetting your TV's network settings. To do this, go to the TV's settings menu, navigate to the "Network" section, and select "Reset Network Settings". Keep in mind that this will also erase any Wi-Fi passwords that you've saved on your TV.

Hopefully, one of these steps will help you connect your laptop to your TV using Anyview Cast. Good luck!

iTsFx, Feb 28, 2024
  3. casting from laptop to smart tv

Hi,

When casting from laptop to smart samsung tv there no videIs there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work? o_On tv only windows 10 logo and sound from casting.

Any solutions how can see video?

Thanks

dariusgerdvilas, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

only google chrome can cast to vizio smart tv no other displays

My Android phone works to cast to this smart tv . It has the tv as a video castdevice and it works. The win 10 software doesn't see it as a video device but as a audio device only evengh chrome does and can cast. It can't be the tv it works for the
    Android phone and Google Chrome on my laptop but Win10 on my laptop won't mirror the display.

Bruce FIlipek, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

1. Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work? - Similar Threads - real making Windows11

2. Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV: I've been casting from my Win11 to my Samsung TV for a long time, but now the computer is not connecting to the TV. The TV shows up in the available displays list but when I click on it, it keeps "Connecting" forever and it never does. I did just reboot my pc and reinstalled...
  3. Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV: I've been casting from my Win11 to my Samsung TV for a long time, but now the computer is not connecting to the TV. The TV shows up in the available displays list but when I click on it, it keeps "Connecting" forever and it never does. I did just reboot my pc and reinstalled...
  4. Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?: I used to have Windows 10 on my laptop. I could easily wirelessly connect to my Smart TV. However, one day while starting my laptop, I received a note Would you like to upgrade to Windows11?, Well, I fell for it and pressed yes, after upgrading to Windows11, I could never...
  5. Laptop no longer detecting smart TV to cast to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop no longer detecting smart TV to cast to.: I've been successfully casting from my laptop to my hisense roku. Have to remove the device and re add it EVERY SINGLE TIME, but it works. Now today my laptop simply will not detect the TV, it is obviously turned on. Why????...
  6. Laptop no longer detecting smart TV to cast to.

Laptop no longer detecting smart TV to cast to.: I've been successfully casting from my laptop to my hisense roku. Have to remove the device and re add it EVERY SINGLE TIME, but it works. Now today my laptop simply will not detect the TV, it is obviously turned on. Why????...
  7. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  8. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  9. Casting to a 4K Samsung smart TV, only get 1080p(extend display)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Casting to a 4K Samsung smart TV, only get 1080p(extend display): I tried to cast from my pc to my 4K TV through wifi, but it seemed to only show 1980x1080 screen, tried to change the screen setting to other resolution, but it won't show anything but my cursor if setting to other than 1080. is it default for samsung? im pretty sure my PC...
  10. Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV: Hello all, I went to File Explorer and right click on a movie and select Cast to Device. My TV is shown in the next pop up screen but then it says 'Unexpected Device error'? I can play the same movie using native app in TV, but not from Win10 to TV? WMP streaming is turned...