Windows 10: Is there a registry key to achieve what TranslucentTB does?

Discus and support Is there a registry key to achieve what TranslucentTB does? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/translucenttb/9pf4kz2vn4w9 If there isn't, how does this app work? I'm kind of distrustful with these apps, who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/complexramification, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Is there a registry key to achieve what TranslucentTB does?

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/translucenttb/9pf4kz2vn4w9

If there isn't, how does this app work? I'm kind of distrustful with these apps, who knows if the developer start putting questionable content in a future update or something (it happens in Android a lot, so I think this is a valid point).

If the developer is reading this, I have no intention to offend you, it isn't anything personal.

submitted by /u/complexramification
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/complexramification, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Darkfalz Win User

Can NOT remove ATITool registry key!

It's low priority to stop ATITool from making undeletable class keys in the reigstry?

That's about one rung above spyware.

What bothers me most is that I'm pretty sure you can't protect a registry key by any simple means, something must still be running somewhat that is protecting that key. Even after I manually removed the service. That's what bothers me.

Darkfalz, Jul 3, 2020
  3. What do these registry keys do?

screenshots

These are a bunch of registry keys I found in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender. I can't seem to find anywhere on the web on what each of them does or a list on more registry keys like this. Does anybody know what these registry
    keys do? Where can I look up information on these registry keys? Are there more registry keys like this that kind of enable and disable things on Windows 10?

Jeric Jan Cantil, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Is there a registry key to achieve what TranslucentTB does?

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Is there a registry key to achieve what TranslucentTB does?

1. Is there a registry key to achieve what TranslucentTB does? - Similar Threads - registry key achieve

2. What's this registry key for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's this registry key for?: All of a sudden, this registry key called Imagination Technologies popped up. I didn't install anything new, so what could this be used for?w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-this-registry-key-for/16240cc4-7048-4c1c-ba52-0cfaf36494e3
  3. What's this registry key for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's this registry key for?: All of a sudden, this registry key called Imagination Technologies popped up. I didn't install anything new, so what could this be used for?w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-this-registry-key-for/16240cc4-7048-4c1c-ba52-0cfaf36494e3
  4. What is this registry key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this registry key?: I found this while searching through the registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-registry-key/2fa2391c-7926-448c-992a-49ca3f061a8a
  5. What is this registry key?

What is this registry key?: I found this while searching through the registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-registry-key/2fa2391c-7926-448c-992a-49ca3f061a8a
  6. Achievements does not pop-up on screen

Achievements does not pop-up on screen: Hi. I am currently using the Xbox beta app to track my achievements. But whenever I unlock an achievement it just doesn't pop-up on my screen while I play. I have tı look it up on my phone or in the app. I tried uninstalling the Xbox app a couple times and installing the...
  7. What Windows will do when a key does not exist in the registry?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What Windows will do when a key does not exist in the registry?: First, a generalized question: When Windows needs to read a registry key to perform an action accordingly, if the key does not exist in the registry, which of the followings Windows will do: A. use the default value of the key and perform a corresponding action? or B....
  8. What is the taskbar colour registry key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the taskbar colour registry key?: [ATTACH] So for a while now I've been trying to find the registry key that changes the colour of the taskbar but nothing I have found on the internet has worked. I am using registry changes view to track the changes between setting a new colour and these are all the...
  9. What is the registry keys: !Do not use this registry key? And data values: Use the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the registry keys: !Do not use this registry key? And data values: Use the...: Good day, What does this mean? In my laptop (Windows 10 64 bit Home) In Registry Editor. HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ Shell Folders. It is a key that is called !Do not use this registry key. Entered value: Use the...
  10. Registry keys registry keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry keys registry keys: Where can I customize the file type/extension icon? John 137822