Windows 10: Is there a resource that describes what various windows dll's do?

Discus and support Is there a resource that describes what various windows dll's do? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Specifically I am trying to find information about what functions Combase.dll and GDI32Full.dll perform. This information could be useful for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomBlackwell, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Is there a resource that describes what various windows dll's do?

Specifically I am trying to find information about what functions Combase.dll and GDI32Full.dll perform. This information could be useful for troubleshooting. However I've not found any resource that lists dll's like this along with their methods etc.

:)

ThomBlackwell, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2020
  3. mobile1 Win User
    Failed to load resource DLL?

What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean?

Why is my PC doing this?

Is there a resource that describes what various windows dll's do? [​IMG]

mobile1, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Is there a resource that describes what various windows dll's do?

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Is there a resource that describes what various windows dll's do?

1. Is there a resource that describes what various windows dll's do? - Similar Threads - resource describes various

2. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  3. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  4. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Various BSODs causes, not sure what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs causes, not sure what to do: Started having issues with my PC a couple of months ago. About once a week it would randomly BSOD, and it would also not do an OS update, always reboot in the middle of it. Had some time a couple of weeks back and reinstalled windows hoping that it was an OS issue. The...
  6. Help me describe what the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me describe what the problem.: Why is this happen?? [IMG] when this happen, i cant boot my windows.. setting on bios also changed.. can someone explain why this is happenning.. also give a solution if there are any.....
  7. Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do: I am trying to play Sims 4 but keep being told Msvcp140.dll is missing what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-is-missing-what-do-i-do/aca8a511-10f8-4d28-ac28-2ef0c264dc55
  8. MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded: Hi, Can anyone assist on this error? Every time launch MS Word this dialog box opens indicating resource dll cannot be loaded. Please help Matty601...
  9. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899