Windows 10: Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

Discus and support Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dublove, May 25, 2022.

1. Dublove Win User

Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I add the function of deleting the current wallpaper in the right button?Or, is there a similar script?Thank you very much~

:)

Dublove, May 25, 2022

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 25, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows Update to 1H21 causes loss of right-click function

First step isn't right click.

The download is a zip file. The program is portable.

Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper? [​IMG]

Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper? [​IMG]

If you can't even run that, and given other issues, and the length of this thread, and if an in-place upgrade repair install won't help, suggest you're looking at a clean install.

dalchina, May 25, 2022
  4. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

Functional program as a wallpaper?

Good day,

Is there a way to set windows file explorer (explorer.exe) as a wallpaper. As a functional wallpaper which you can use to work on. Is there a way to set up a running program as a wallpaper? I really don't need a wallpaper therefore I only have a black color.
    Is there a way to just disable the wallpaper completely and show something else instead of a non-functional photo? What are the possibilities? There must be something running so that wallpaper is displayed all the time. Can we replace that something? What
    is a wallpaper, what is a desktop and how do they work?

Have a good day further on,

Matej

MatejVesel, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

1. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper? - Similar Threads - right click function

2. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth right click functions in action menu: Hi, I have a bluetooth headset thats constantly being connected between two windows machines and one phone. I have used the right click menu on the bluetooth device menu in the action menu to disconnect, but suddenly it disappeared on one of my PCs, its still there on my...
  3. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth right click functions in action menu: Hi, I have a bluetooth headset thats constantly being connected between two windows machines and one phone. I have used the right click menu on the bluetooth device menu in the action menu to disconnect, but suddenly it disappeared on one of my PCs, its still there on my...
  4. Bluetooth right click functions in action menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...
  6. Right click function of an application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click function of an application: Hello After right clicking on an application on taskbar it displays a list of history or recently used things but again right clicking on a particular thing suppose a video, folder, program etc the drop down menu is not visible means not transparent. Also if i take the...
  7. Functional program as a wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Functional program as a wallpaper?: Good day, Is there a way to set windows file explorer explorer.exe as a wallpaper. As a functional wallpaper which you can use to work on. Is there a way to set up a running program as a wallpaper? I really don't need a wallpaper therefore I only have a black color. Is...
  8. Right click Delete/Rename missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click Delete/Rename missing: Hi. Within the last 2 weeks my Right click menu no longer contains Delete or Rename options when attempting either function on a selected file. Help please. JF...
  9. Network name Right Click Non-Functional

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network name Right Click Non-Functional: In Windows 7 we could right click the available wireless networks and access their Status, Properties etc. as shown below. But in Windows 8, Microsoft has taken a step backwards and either removed this convenient feature or could this be a bug? I would love to get that...
  10. No 'Preview' function in Right-click Menu...

in Windows 10 Support
    No 'Preview' function in Right-click Menu...: Can't help noticing the absence of this function in the final release. It's something I use a lot to view pics, photos etc (they open by default in Photo-Shop, but I don't want that to happen just to look at a file) and it's a one-click operation to open Windows Photo...