Windows 10: Is There A Safe Way to Update My Hardware Drivers on Windows 10?

Discus and support Is There A Safe Way to Update My Hardware Drivers on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I read about the driver-updater tools and there nonsenses. But why they are able to find for like every driver on my machine an update? And if I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by .Legion, May 3, 2020.

1. .Legion Win User

Is There A Safe Way to Update My Hardware Drivers on Windows 10?

I read about the driver-updater tools and there nonsenses.

But why they are able to find for like every driver on my machine an update?

And if I use them, is it safe ?

I hope to have an way with Microsoft or an MS tool for it.

Could anybody help me with it?

:)

.Legion, May 3, 2020
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, May 3, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, May 3, 2020
  4. Is There A Safe Way to Update My Hardware Drivers on Windows 10?

unstable hardware drivers following Win 10-511 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen promts for troubleshooting.

Also, update the driver for Keyboard by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Keyboards from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      update driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Is There A Safe Way to Update My Hardware Drivers on Windows 10?

1. Is There A Safe Way to Update My Hardware Drivers on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Safe Update Hardware

2. Hardware Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Driver Updates: Hello,I have several machines with HP updates pending. Hewlett-Packard - USB - 4/8/2019 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.237 listed twiceHP Inc. - WSD Printer - HP Printer BIDII have downloaded and installed the correct drivers from HP, yet these still show in windows update. I do not...
  3. Hardware Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Driver Updates: Hello,I have several machines with HP updates pending. Hewlett-Packard - USB - 4/8/2019 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.237 listed twiceHP Inc. - WSD Printer - HP Printer BIDII have downloaded and installed the correct drivers from HP, yet these still show in windows update. I do not...
  4. Hardware Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. hardware driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware driver update: I have a hardware device PCI card attached to a PC in an expansion chassis. There was an update to the driver so I downloaded the new driver from the vendor website, unzipped it into a folder. Ran device manager, right clicked the device and selected "Update driver". Selected...
  6. hardware driver update

hardware driver update: I have a hardware device PCI card attached to a PC in an expansion chassis. There was an update to the driver so I downloaded the new driver from the vendor website, unzipped it into a folder. Ran device manager, right clicked the device and selected "Update driver". Selected...
  7. hardware driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware"

Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware": Hello guys, is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the notification tray ? Using some regedit key or something ? Thanks in advance and have a nice day 161177
  9. Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware"

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware": Hello guys, is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the notification tray ? Using some regedit key or something ? Thanks in advance and have a nice day 161177
  10. Win 10 Updates/ Hardware/ Drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Updates/ Hardware/ Drivers: Hi all. Just to let you know, I have the latest version of Win 10 Pro, 1803, released back on April 30th. With what I want to ask, perhaps there was a change in this latest update and it's why I'm seeing what I'm seeing. When it comes to my system's hardware and updates for...