Windows 10: Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?

Discus and support Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If so is there a tutorial please? 152332 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AndrewSWHatton, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?

If so is there a tutorial please?

:)

AndrewSWHatton, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Slippery Win User

Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?

Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser? [​IMG]
    Partial success here TC. no screenshot option window on right. Full screen only. I saved this from instructions at the link you posted. Then saved as PDF.

Slippery, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?

In response to Brink at 15.40

Yes thank you that is what I often use, but I like what Firefox provides and assumed Chrome would have similar.

- - - Updated - - -

In response to Slippery at 14.43 (his local time)

I also got that page up - thought I truied what it suggested and got no screenshot and thought I will not trouble with this - it is not meant for the likes of me.

thank you.

AndrewSWHatton, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

Callender, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser? - Similar Threads - screenshot facility available

2. ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE in Chrome browser

in Windows 10 News
    ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE in Chrome browser: [ATTACH]When you can’t reach a website, you are trying to access in the Chrome browser, you may see the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE message. Let’s look at some of the solutions that can help you fix the problem and get back to browsing. Fix ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE in Chrome...
  3. Chrome tabs and browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs and browsers: I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or...
  4. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  5. Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?: If so is there a tutorial please? 152332
  6. no browser available

in Cortana
    no browser available: I must have forgot how, I need to set a browser but I don't know how...what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-browser-available/86b197a3-de17-4f91-ad29-48ce8be5e196"
  7. Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Browser: When i click on the icon, it does not open! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser/143497a3-4579-42e0-bbaa-ac0d65d977cf
  8. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507
  9. Chrome browser

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome browser: I have a shortcut to open my Chrome browser on my taskbar. Every time I open Chrome I get this pop-up message: [img] I then have to click "yes" for Chrome to open. My Chrome browser is up to date. This has only happened recently. Any idea what causes this annoyance?...
  10. Chrome, typing into browser......

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome, typing into browser......: This is complicated to explain. When I type a question into the middle search bar for Chrome, the letters instantly transfer to the top address bar. I don't want this. Can I make Chrome let me type into the middle bar? 87777