Windows 10: Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....

Discus and support Is there a setting to change Icon text color and..... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a setting to change the colors of Icon text other than hilight and also a setting menu to change the Hottracking color? *Biggrin 32363 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SonicBlue, Dec 1, 2015.

1. SonicBlue Win User

Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....

Is there a setting to change the colors of Icon text other than hilight and also a setting menu to change the Hottracking color? *Biggrin

:)

SonicBlue, Dec 1, 2015

2. Font colors on desktop.

Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons in Windows 10??

MikeHunter_RTT, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icon text

Hi,

Text colors can be change by setting your desktop the way you want it and using themes. Try the following steps and see if it can help change the icons text color:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click Colors.
    • Choose High contrast settings.
    • Choose a theme and set the colors you want to use on each options shown.
    • Click Apply and wait for the changes to take effect.
    • You can try setting different colors that will suit your taste.

Also, if you're using a picture for background, make sure to change and set it to
    solid color as another workaround.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Anne Ros, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....

1. Is there a setting to change Icon text color and..... - Similar Threads - setting change Icon

2. How to change color of text assigned to icons on desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change color of text assigned to icons on desktop?: I have several icons on my desktop and I would like to change a color of text assigned to them, for example : from white to red. I don't want to change anything else, only this part. Is there a functionality on Windows 11 which give such an ability?...
  3. icon text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  4. icon text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  5. icon text color

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Desktop Icon text changing color and shading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icon text changing color and shading: Hello all! I have a unique question I haven't found an answer to. My 85 year old grandfather has an old Windows 7 computer we recently upgraded to 10. So far he loves it! But... His desktop icon text is normally black with no shadow, but sometimes after he closes programs...
  7. Change colors of toolbars and icon texts

Change colors of toolbars and icon texts: How can I change the colors of toolbars, text in toolbars? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-of-toolbars-and-icon-texts/2842acb3-f56f-430e-8f24-83fda8fa0a19
  8. Text changing color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text changing color: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to fix this? I got my Windows 10 laptop on Christmas and this issue started happening shortly after, where the text randomly turns green, purple, or pink. It stopped happening and recently started again. I've not messed with the graphics...
  9. Icon text color problem

Icon text color problem: Hello, I just upgraded windows 10 version from 1709 to 1803 and now my icon text color is black. Before it was normal (white), and I have no idea how to change it back. Can you help me? Thanks in advance....
  10. Color of Icon text

Color of Icon text: Is there a way to make it black? right now I can only make them white or white with a drop-shadow. 60017