Windows 10: Is there a short key to show Properties?

Discus and support Is there a short key to show Properties? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Instead of right clicking and choosing Properties? 166311 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by satel, Oct 13, 2020.

1. satel Win User

Is there a short key to show Properties?

Instead of right clicking and choosing Properties?

:)

satel, Oct 13, 2020

2. Short key Nokia 1680

Anybody know that's possible to set a installed program to short key on Nokia 1680?

I mean: Can I replace the default short key to my own installed program? Normally I can change the short key but I have a list "Programs", "Favorites",

Thanks!

herbutinde, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Is there a short key to show Properties? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Processor name not showing in System properties window

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) Service usually manages the information displayed in the System properties window. It could be possible that the service is not running properly that is the reason the Processor name is not displayed in
    the System properties window.

I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Windows Management Instrumentation service, and check if the service is running.
    4. If the service is not running then, right click on the service and click on
      Properties.
    5. Now, select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    6. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.
    7. Restart the computer.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there a short key to show Properties? - Similar Threads - short key show

2. Is there a short cut to open multiple files' properties at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a short cut to open multiple files' properties at once?: Hey Y'all, I have a 250GB main drive and would usually use an external drive for space, but I broke my external drive on accident. As a result I often run out of room and delete a lot of bigger files. It's quite tedious to right-click on each file separately and click...
  3. Is there a short cut to open multiple files' properties at once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a short cut to open multiple files' properties at once?: Hey Y'all, I have a 250GB main drive and would usually use an external drive for space, but I broke my external drive on accident. As a result I often run out of room and delete a lot of bigger files. It's quite tedious to right-click on each file separately and click...
  4. Is there a short cut to open multiple files' properties at once?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lost short-cut keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost short-cut keys: I have lost my short cut keys Windows key+I, Windows key+X etc? How can I get them back? Even the keys for XBOX game bar will not work Windows key+G? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-short-cut-keys/57fad6ce-8146-4a4b-b645-fd28667bf010
  6. Lost short-cut keys

Lost short-cut keys: I have lost my short cut keys Windows key+I, Windows key+X etc? How can I get them back? Even the keys for XBOX game bar will not work Windows key+G? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-short-cut-keys/57fad6ce-8146-4a4b-b645-fd28667bf010
  7. Windows Activation Key Too Short

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Key Too Short: I just fresh installed windows to my new SSD, and it asked for the activation key like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, but my code is shorter so it doesn´t work. Also i cant find it anywhere anymore because i deleted windows off my old ssd so can i have it back someway??...
  8. Custom Short Cut keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Short Cut keys: Hi, I've created two shortcuts on the desktop. Each points to a Powershell command found in a folder under c:\ called c:\WindowsShortCutKeys. I am trying to use short cuts keys to jump between two apps. The problem is that one of the apps is open full screen mode...
  9. Snip and Sketch Short Cut Key

Snip and Sketch Short Cut Key: I want to create a short cut key for the snip and sketch tool in Windows. I tried all the ways to get to the file, can't find it. I want and there is no properties option from the task bar. Please Assist.....
  10. short cut key

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    short cut key: when I click alt+f4 for shutdown, but did not appear shutdown menu. what I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/short-cut-key/a00b022a-b228-4391-a0ab-98a4434b276c