Windows 10: is there a shortcut to open microsoft

Discus and support is there a shortcut to open microsoft in Cortana to solve the problem; 3035942389 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-shortcut-to-open-microsoft/5404ccaa-b7d4-4162-be88-4fbcd5371e6d" Discussion in 'Cortana' started by leonardpolk, Nov 9, 2018.

1. is there a shortcut to open microsoft

:)

leonardpolk, Nov 9, 2018

2. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Create desktop shortcuts to websites with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open a webpage in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the three dots at top right corner.
    • Choose Open with Internet Explorer.
    • Right Click and click on create shortcut.
    • The shortcut shall open in Microsoft Edge, if it is your default browser.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 9, 2018
  4. terrace Win User

is there a shortcut to open microsoft

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.is there a shortcut to open microsoft :)

terrace, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

is there a shortcut to open microsoft

1. is there a shortcut to open microsoft - Similar Threads - shortcut open microsoft

2. Chrome will only open with a shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome will only open with a shortcut: Ever since I have gotten my pc February 2022 I have had this problem where chrome will not open unless I create a shortcut. What happens is I download chrome then after that, I run chrome and as soon as I run chrome it closes immediately. So to fix chrome I will first go into...
  3. Chrome will only open with a shortcut

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome will only open with a shortcut: Ever since I have gotten my pc February 2022 I have had this problem where chrome will not open unless I create a shortcut. What happens is I download chrome then after that, I run chrome and as soon as I run chrome it closes immediately. So to fix chrome I will first go into...
  4. Create a shortcut to open Microsoft Edge browser in InPrivate mode

in Windows 10 News
    Create a shortcut to open Microsoft Edge browser in InPrivate mode: [ATTACH]This simple guide is designed to help you create a shortcut to open the […] This article Create a shortcut to open Microsoft Edge browser in InPrivate mode first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. URL shortcut - open with

in Browsers and Email
    URL shortcut - open with: You can make shortcuts for programs, but a special thing is to make shortcuts to web URL's The thing is, if you right click on these, there's no open to open this URL with this or that browser. I would prefer that you have that option for each separate URL shortcut, but then...
  6. URL shortcut - open with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URL shortcut - open with: You can make shortcuts for programs, but a special thing is to make shortcuts to web URL's The thing is, if you right click on these, there's no open to open this URL with this or that browser. I would prefer that you have that option for each separate URL shortcut, but then...
  7. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard opens shortcuts instead of typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard opens shortcuts instead of typing: Hello, I have a new out of box Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and mouse combo - mouse works great. When using the keyboard to type it continually opens shortcuts and menu bars even when I deliberately pick up my hands and only hit one key. it does it on numerous keys...
  8. Shortcuts to websites open Google

in Browsers and Email
    Shortcuts to websites open Google: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) I must have done something wrong. There are several shortcuts on the desktop to various websites, including this one. But most of them now open Google. What do I have to do to fix this? 151810
  9. Open URL from Desktop Shortcut in Fullscreen for Microsoft Edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    Open URL from Desktop Shortcut in Fullscreen for Microsoft Edge ?: ....... I would like to add a Microsoft Edge desktop shortcut to an url and open in fullscreen (not just maximized). Can someone please tell me how to configure the shortcut ...?... 87651
  10. Keyboard Shortcut to open browser

in Browsers and Email
    Keyboard Shortcut to open browser: Hi all Was wondering if there is a shortcut to launch your default browser from your keyboard. Instead of having to use your mouse to click on it? Or if I can set one up? 75015