Windows 10: Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem??

Discus and support Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered problem??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GaryWrightXC, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem??

Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered problem??

:)

GaryWrightXC, Jul 16, 2018
  2. vjacobie Win User

Quick and simple solution...

Hey there everyone,

I was struggling with this particular issue since installation of Windows 10. A number of my folders took forever to sort by Date, size or anything except the standard Windows Explorer Display.
    Luckily, there is an exact solution that works like a charm!!
    Step 1: Open Explorer
    Step 2: Go to the folder that you have issues with (but don't go into the folder)
    Step 3: Right click on the folder, and select Properties
    Step 4: Click on the "Customize" tab
    Step 5: Under the "Optimize this folder for:" drop down, change this to "General Items"
    Step 6: Tick the box that says include subfolders
    Step 7: Click Apply and OK
    Step 8: Done, move on to your next problem folder and repeat *Smile

vjacobie, Jul 16, 2018
  3. trwa Win User
    Quick, simple non-risky solution!

If it happens again just restart it again. It is a problem with 10. One of the future updates will fix the issue permanently

4. Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem??

problem with the windows installer package

Hi Sarah,

System file corruption and browser specific issues are some of the possible causes why the error message "Problem with the Windows installer package" occurs. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you having the same error message even when you are downloading the app using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, It will be best to make sure to that your Windows is up to date. We also suggest following the steps provided in this
    link. It serves as a guide on how to fix problems that block programs from being
    installed or removed.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem??

1. Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem?? - Similar Threads - simple solution package

2. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered: Hi I am unable to open any photos or videos. Instead get the pop up I get the message "package could not be registered". Done alot of searching for a solution but nothing works. The solution on the Microsoft Forum refers to using "reset" button in Advanced Options. But as the...
  3. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Package could not be registered: Hi I am unable to open any photos or videos. Instead get the pop up I get the message "package could not be registered". Done alot of searching for a solution but nothing works. The solution on the Microsoft Forum refers to using "reset" button in Advanced Options. But as the...
  4. Package Could Not be Registered

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Package Could Not be Registered: My Microsoft Store package is saying that it could not be registered and I need it to update my apps. Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks Aarav. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/package-could-not-be-registered/82119902-2df2-4273-a35f-3f66c57f1e60
  5. solution: how to remove voice package that cannot be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    solution: how to remove voice package that cannot be removed: Hi I used to have 2 different English language types on my windows US and Canada in the language bar. I couldn't see it in the language settings. I found out that for English Canada I had only a voice package installed, but I couldn't remove it. Looking in this and other...
  6. packaged not registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    packaged not registered: I cannot open any files on my lap top. It states "package not registered" Help all my work is on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packaged-not-registered/bc7e973d-5fa8-49d8-88f4-9b2a2b316a5f"
  7. Package can not register

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Package can not register: I bought a newer computer and was forced to switch to Windows 10 AKA worthless!!! anyway I was getting by with it until I put it online and Microsoft forced a update on me. Now I have no control of settings, I cannot open my pictures and most everything is messed up just as...
  8. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Package could not be registered: Package could not be registered error when trying to open any office product. I have run sfc scan, dism, reset the photo app even though my photos are actually opening, and did a system restore. Its still giving me the same error....
  9. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 News
    Package could not be registered: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 is one of the best applications that are available on the Windows 10 operating system. But it may throw up errors at times. One such error is the one that says, Package could [...] This post Package could not be...
  10. "Shadow image" problem with simple solution that worked for me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Shadow image" problem with simple solution that worked for me.: My experience with an in-place upgrade from 32 bit Win 7 pro sp1 to Win 10 pro. Computer was 6 year old homebuilt with 4 year old ECS motherboard, 2 core ivy bridge pentium, 6 year old 1GB Radeon video card, 4GB ram and 4 internal HHDs. Other than the number of drives my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. package cannot be registered

2. can not open files from desktop package not registered

3. picture wont open package could not be registered

4. package cannot be registered explorer,
  5. photos wont open on one drive says package can not be registered,
  6. office package can not be registered,
  7. google package cannot be registered,
  8. The package cant be registered.,
  9. package cannot be registered windows 10,
  10. illustrator package cannot be registered,
  11. why does it say my package could not be registered,