Windows 10: Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output?

Discus and support Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have heard of sound switch and the like but they only change default audio device and some games and itunes will not follow the default device but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flipsii, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output?

I have heard of sound switch and the like but they only change default audio device and some games and itunes will not follow the default device but will stay with the one they were opened in.
    Is there a way to maybe enable and disable a device with a shortcut?
    Any other solutions to the problem of sound not being redirected to the new standard?

Thanks a lot in advance guys.

submitted by /u/Flipsii
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flipsii, Feb 13, 2020

2. Hot key or function to switch between audio output?

Does anyone know of a way to quickly switch audio outputs quickly in Windows 10? Right now I have to right click on the audio setting icon and manually switch between my headphones and my amp.

Easy Rhino, Feb 13, 2020
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output?

How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output?

1. Is there a simple way (hotkey) to switch audio output? - Similar Threads - simple hotkey switch

2. How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?: I have a pair of earbuds synced to my PC, however I can't figure out how to change my audio output to the earbuds. They do not show up as an option in the system tray, in sound settings, or manage audio devices. Every time I want to use them I have to remove them from my PC's...
  3. How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I switch to a bluetooth audio output?: I have a pair of earbuds synced to my PC, however I can't figure out how to change my audio output to the earbuds. They do not show up as an option in the system tray, in sound settings, or manage audio devices. Every time I want to use them I have to remove them from my PC's...
  4. Audio Output keeps on switching devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Output keeps on switching devices: I recently bought an earphone which can be connected only through USB Type-C to my Laptop W10 yet everytime I plug it in, the Audio Output just keeps switching from Speaker Mode to Earphone. No error message, it just keeps switching and only get fixed once I removed the...
  5. Switch audio playback source with hotkey

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switch audio playback source with hotkey: Hey! Is there a way to hotkey switching audio source from one to the next? submitted by /u/figuz89 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k59b8k/switch_audio_playback_source_with_hotkey/
  6. Is there a way to setup a hotkey to switch between monitor speakers & headset?

Is there a way to setup a hotkey to switch between monitor speakers & headset?: I like to switch depending on if people are nearby me or not and I probably switch between my monitor and headset alot more than the average person. Is there a way to set up a hotkey so I don't have to keep opening menus? submitted by /u/UsedSpaghetti-O [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there a way to bind a hotkey to shutdown?

Is there a way to bind a hotkey to shutdown?: Incase an app crashes and refuses to close, even with task manager or Alt-F4 (this has happened, I had to hard reset). I've already looked into the "Choose what the power button does" but it has no option to change the sleep button to shutdown. Also, while I'm posting this,...
  8. Switching between audio outputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching between audio outputs: Hello, I have a bluetooth wireless headset that I use for making phone calls via RingCentral. I also have a pair of desktop speakers that I use for general audio. Is there a way to easily toggle back and forth between these two devices without having to disconnect the...
  9. any way to make a clickable shortcut on the desktop to switch audio output?

any way to make a clickable shortcut on the desktop to switch audio output?: I have earphones, and monitor, I have to change audio output frequently, is there any way to create a convienient way for swithching this back and forward? submitted by /u/haha_supadupa [link] [comments]...
  10. A way to solve "No audio device output" problem!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A way to solve "No audio device output" problem!: I just found a way to solve this problem when the troubleshooting fails. In order to use my method your audio device must be disconnected with your driver, or when you update driver on the device and it returns with null/nill and no found updates. To do this you must manually...