Windows 10: Is there a software/Browser extension that will do this(Find keyword)?

Discus and support Is there a software/Browser extension that will do this(Find keyword)? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a software, browser extension that will AUTOMATICALLY highlight/find keywords that I've set up so whenever it is on the page it's highlighted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DragonFireDon22, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Is there a software/Browser extension that will do this(Find keyword)?

Is there a software, browser extension that will AUTOMATICALLY highlight/find keywords that I've set up so whenever it is on the page it's highlighted and I don't have to keep using Ctrl-F? And, also it will search for multiple keywords automatically. Any extensions like this?

I am going thru hundreds of documents daily, it's getting to the point of this being a very useful feature.

:)

DragonFireDon22, Apr 5, 2017

2. Searching for keywords

I am coming from Blackberry. I used keywords in my contact database extensively to find a contact by occupation or keywords. how can that be done on windows 8

TimThompson-700, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Is there a software patch that can detect temporary files and delete them from E72?

How large is your "dmgr" folder?? Mine contains 11 folders, but consumes about 2K of space. (Most folders are empty.) I don't know exactly what these directories do (storage space for Java apps?), but wouldn't recommend deleting anything unless you know
    what program(s) it would affect and are willing to accept it ceasing to run. (If the Java app is something you installed yourself, better to remove and then reinstall it through the OS.)

Are you sure the "dmgr" folders are the biggest problem? You might have a look at this thread:

/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/E72-RM-530-Phone-memory-full-for-no-apparent-reason-any-solution/m-p/1106477
    and install NetQin Mobile Guard 凌动智行 to aid
    in the search. Hope that helps!

thetao---01, Apr 5, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Is there a software/Browser extension that will do this(Find keyword)?

Firefox has an add on called Phrase Highlighter and that may work for you:

Is there a software/Browser extension that will do this(Find keyword)? [​IMG]

Just set it up and it remembers your preference between browsing sessions:

Is there a software/Browser extension that will do this(Find keyword)? [​IMG]

Cheers,

5. AWESOME, is this under Chrome I wonder. Let me check.

DragonFireDon22, Apr 6, 2017
  6. RolandJS Win User
    RolandJS, Apr 6, 2017
  7. DragonFireDon22, Apr 6, 2017
  8. WOT
    WOT Win User

You are quite welcome.

Please remember to mark this thread as solved if you feel your original issue has been resolved.

Cheers,

9. marsmimar Win User
    marsmimar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a software/Browser extension that will do this(Find keyword)? - Similar Threads - software Browser extension

2. Finding heic extensions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding heic extensions: I have downloaded the heic software; however, my computer does not look for heic extendions. When I search a folder for photos it only looks for the jpg type extensions. How do I ask my computer to also look for heic?...
  3. Finding heic extensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding heic extensions: I have downloaded the heic software; however, my computer does not look for heic extendions. When I search a folder for photos it only looks for the jpg type extensions. How do I ask my computer to also look for heic?...
  4. Browsers connects to internet but Softwares do not,Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers connects to internet but Softwares do not,Why?: Browsers and Discord connects to internet whereas games and softwares like valorant,undawn,epic games launcher and steam don't connect to internet,Fix?...
  5. Browsers connects to internet but Softwares do not,Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers connects to internet but Softwares do not,Why?: Browsers and Discord connects to internet whereas games and softwares like valorant,undawn,epic games launcher and steam don't connect to internet,Fix?...
  6. Momentum browser extension adding Microsoft To-Do integration

in Windows 10 News
    Momentum browser extension adding Microsoft To-Do integration: Connect and update your Microsoft To Dos within Momentum! We’re excited to announce that Microsoft To Do has joined Asana, Trello, Todoist, GitHub, Bitbucket, Basecamp 3, and Google Tasks in our collection of todo integrations! Attention Wunderlist Users...
  7. Question converning browser extensions ...

in Browsers and Email
    Question converning browser extensions ...: I was thinking of adding some extensions to my browser. I concern is that most, if not all, of the extensions want persmissions to access webpages visited, passwords, etc.. Seems to me that these extensions are just as risky as not using them. Why do these extensions need...
  8. How secure are extensions in browsers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How secure are extensions in browsers?: I'm sure we all use a few (I know I do - BitDefender Traffic Light and Windows Defender Browser Protection), but given the recent news about Avast and AVG hoovering up and on-selling user data without permission, I want to start a discussion about whether, in order to make...
  9. Browser extensions disabled

in Browsers and Email
    Browser extensions disabled: I use various browsers on my computers associated with the different uses I put them to. On my Windows 10 machine, every time I launch Firefox, I find all of the extensions I have installed have been disabled. I have to re-enable them in settings and relaunch the browser....
  10. Mozilla browser Container Extension

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla browser Container Extension: How many of you have used the new Mozilla "face book" extension for its Firefox browser that isolates the Facebook identity of users from rest of your web activity ?? Facebook Container Extension, once installed in the user’s Firefox browser, makes it harder for Facebook to...