Windows 10: Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc

Discus and support Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was wondering if there is a software that can clean your pc, keep it up to date, fix it if it has problems etc. If there is software like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ZuvoTheBest, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc

I was wondering if there is a software that can clean your pc, keep it up to date, fix it if it has problems etc.

If there is software like this please let me know, many thanks.

:)

ZuvoTheBest, Aug 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 2, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 2, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc

1. Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc - Similar Threads - software keep clean

2. PC Cleaning Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Cleaning Software: Can you recommend me any pc cleaning software that is trusted and not fake and non malware? I search and find all pc cleaning software such as ccleaner, advanced system care, wise disk cleaner, game booster etc but these softwares are fake and scam and will detected as...
  3. PC Cleaning Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Cleaning Software: Can you recommend me any pc cleaning software that is trusted and not fake and non malware? I search and find all pc cleaning software such as ccleaner, advanced system care, wise disk cleaner, game booster etc but these softwares are fake and scam and will detected as...
  4. Clean Install - Fixes all software problems?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install - Fixes all software problems?: Hi all,If I do a clean install where I delete all partitions on my drive and install windows 10 on a new partition, it should resolve all software related issues right?So essentially what I'm asking if it's redundant to do commands like:sfc scanDISMchkdskfixmbrAnd any other...
  5. Can you fix your PC after blue screen?

Can you fix your PC after blue screen?: Hello, I don't have blue screen on my PC but what will happen if I do get 1? Here are some question I am thinking about. -Would my windows 10 be fixed after a blue screen? -does blue screen have opinions? -How do blue screen happen?...
  6. uninstall programmes/software/ apps etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall programmes/software/ apps etc: I am endeavouring to uninstall unwanted programmes etc from my laptop. I follow the instructions on PROGRAMS AND FEATURES - UNINSTALL OR CHANGE A PROGRAMME. All goes well I hit the uninstall button when up pops a message saying ' Please wait until the current program has...
  7. How can I fix lagging software?

How can I fix lagging software?: I've downloaded and installed QGIS. This is the only software I have problem with. It lags a lot. When it loads, it'll take 30 seconds, then when I click on the menu on the left side to navigate to certain folders, it lags for like 10-15 seconds before it will choose that...
  8. Can I fix this without a Clean reinstall?

Can I fix this without a Clean reinstall?: I was having boot problems for awhile. No boot on restart primarily. I fiddled around running various commands and one of them fixed the problem, most likely fix boot problem tool of Macrium Reflect. Now the system boots correctly on power up and on a restart. I then...
  9. Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc?

Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc?: Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc? I feel my pc is slow. Menus dont show up after I click , after some seconds it does. Right click on desktop takes some seconds for the options to show up. I got 650GB free space. I have CCleaner but I want some good program...
  10. Software/techniques for keeping a clean PC?

Software/techniques for keeping a clean PC?: Hey guys, I know this is an opinionated question (as it is with many software questions). I just upgraded to Windows 10 (I did a SecureErase on my SSD with Parted Magic followed by a complete clean install). I would like to keep my PC as clean as possible. In the past I...