Windows 10: Is there a software to bind certain mouse movements or clicks to keys like Bluestacks'?

Discus and support Is there a software to bind certain mouse movements or clicks to keys like Bluestacks'? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iTechsTR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxnhiy/is_there_a_software_to_bind_certain_mouse/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iTechsTR, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Is there a software to bind certain mouse movements or clicks to keys like Bluestacks'?

/u/iTechsTR, Jul 25, 2020
  2. wtf8269 Win User

HL2 Key Binding

Does anybody know if it's possible to bind more than one key to a single command? I'd like to bind a keyboard key in addition to the left mouse button to fire. This way I can program a macro for my G15 to throw a grenade, take out the gravity gun, pick up the grenade, and throw the grenade all with the push of one key.

wtf8269, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Jericho=AWESOME Key Binding=SUCKS

Yes but the Logitech setpoint will not allow me to bind anything to the primary mouse keys. Is there a work around or something?

TheMailMan78, Jul 25, 2020
  4. 413cw Win User

Is there a software to bind certain mouse movements or clicks to keys like Bluestacks'?

Odd Problem with mouse binds

So, on my mouse, the logitech g303, whenever i press mouse3, it registers as mouse1. If there was a way to reset all my key binds to default, that would be great. When I press mouse1, it does not act as mouse3. I have already tried changing all of my key binds through the logitech software, but that does not seem to do anything. Please I really need to get this fixed.

413cw, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Is there a software to bind certain mouse movements or clicks to keys like Bluestacks'?

1. Is there a software to bind certain mouse movements or clicks to keys like Bluestacks'? - Similar Threads - software bind certain

2. Abnormal mouse movement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abnormal mouse movement: It's been days I've been dealing with this... Working Perfectly, Suddenly the mouse starts to move Abnormally !My touchpad too isn't causing it, its clean, no dust, still the problem persists...Please Help!...
  3. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  4. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  5. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Mouse movement feels like it's on ice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse movement feels like it's on ice?: Anyone else? Happens both ingame and in desktop. I've got accel turned off and have tried too many times to fix it. submitted by /u/piggok [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyix3s/mouse_movement_feels_like_its_on_ice/
  7. Phantom Mouse Pointer Movement and Clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phantom Mouse Pointer Movement and Clicking: Hey guys, So, I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad 320. Everything was fine until a few days ago when the mouse pointer started getting stuck while I tried to move it. When left alone, it would start moving on its own in an abrupt manner. It also left-clicks at...
  8. Very slow response for mouse clicks & movements & keystrokes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow response for mouse clicks & movements & keystrokes: I have extremely slow response times for mouse movements & clicks, and for keystrokes. Typical delays after a movement, click or keystroke are usually in the 5-15 second range. This is clearly frustrating and unworkable. This occurs in almost any application. I am now...
  9. Mouse Movement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Movement: I am having unwanted mouse movement, specifically when trying to manage files. I'll select a file in a folder and then find the mouse has returned me to the top of the folder and the selected file (still selected) is off the screen.....
  10. Mouse's abnormal movements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse's abnormal movements: I just don't know how to explain it. you can look at the picture I given you[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouses-abnormal-movements/f7c94a76-d997-4588-9360-630734fdb409