Windows 10: Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. So I would like to play Dos games directly under Windows 10 without DosBox program. And I wanted to ask if there is any special software that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrincPersia, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10?

Hello.

So I would like to play Dos games directly under Windows 10 without DosBox program. And I wanted to ask if there is any special software that allows you to run all Dos games directly under Windows 10 and that it runs as well as the Dos operating system.

:)

PrincPersia, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10?

1. Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10? - Similar Threads - special program where

2. Is there a special program where Windows 10 looks exactly like Windows XP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a special program where Windows 10 looks exactly like Windows XP?: Hello. Since I want to pretend that I have managed to run Windows 10 programs under Windows XP, I want to make my Windows 10 look exactly like Windows XP. Therefore I wanted to ask which program they can recommend me? Gibt es ein Spezialle Programm da wo Windows 10 ganz...
  3. What are good DOS games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are good DOS games?: I need recommendation of good DOS games. What are some good DOS games? 152654
  4. Drivers for Scanning Directly into GIMP Under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers for Scanning Directly into GIMP Under Windows 10: I have two scanners, a Canon 400LIDE and a HP 2000. I want to be able to feed the scan output from either directly into GIMP. GIMP fails to see either scanner. See below. Both work well for routine, not GIMP, scanning There seems to be a Window 10 driver problem: no TWAIN...
  5. Drivers for Scanning Directly into GIMP Under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Drivers for Scanning Directly into GIMP Under Windows 10: I have two scanners, a Canon 400LIDE and a HP 2000. I want to be able to feed the scan output from either directly into GIMP. GIMP fails to see either scanner. See below. Both work well for routine, not GIMP, scanning There seems to be a Window 10 driver problem: no TWAIN...
  6. running DOS as ADMIN

in Windows 10 Support
    running DOS as ADMIN: I would like to run a command (schtasks) that requires ADMIN privileges. I added schtasks to a bat file (along with my other DOS commands that do not require ADMIN priviliges), right-clicked its shortcut and chose the RUN AS ADMIN option. A DOS screen appeared for a...
  7. Can somebody help me figure out running an old DOS program of mine in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can somebody help me figure out running an old DOS program of mine in Windows 10?: I am aware that this was easier to do back in Windows XP and Windows 7, but my machine is now on 10 and I just came across a folder with all of the files for my old accounting program for a business that I had until I sold it in 2004 that I'd like to see if I can. It was some...
  8. running anold dos program in win 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    running anold dos program in win 10 64 bit: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-anold-dos-program-in-win-10-64-bit/00ca94e0-0066-4779-aa94-028bdfe9bf7a
  9. How to bypass a program that knows it's running under a VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to bypass a program that knows it's running under a VM?: Currently using VMware Workstation Pro 12 and I was wondering what are some way/s that I can configure so that the program I'm trying to run doesn't think I'm running it under a VM? 91829
  10. Office programs won't run under 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office programs won't run under 10: I am running a dual boot with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 being default and Windows 10 Pro x64 as secondary. I have been running 7 for a couple of years and recently added 10. Maybe I'm not doing something I was supposed to but when I'm in 10 and try to run MS Office 2010, I get...