Windows 10: Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. So I would like to play Dos games directly under Windows 10 without DosBox program. And I wanted to ask if there is any special software that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrincPersia, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10?

Hello.

So I would like to play Dos games directly under Windows 10 without DosBox program. And I wanted to ask if there is any special software that allows you to run all Dos games directly under Windows 10 and that it runs as well as the Dos operating system.

:)

PrincPersia, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10?

1. Is there a special program where Dos can run games directly under Windows 10? - Similar Threads - special program where

2. My DOS program no longer will run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My DOS program no longer will run.: My Dos program no longer run. On November 14, 2023 Microsoft changed "windows.system.launcher.dll". I need windows\system32\.\launcher.ini or its equivalent. How do I fix the problem?...
  3. My DOS program no longer will run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My DOS program no longer will run.: My Dos program no longer run. On November 14, 2023 Microsoft changed "windows.system.launcher.dll". I need windows\system32\.\launcher.ini or its equivalent. How do I fix the problem?...
  4. My DOS program no longer will run.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe: I'm trying to run Rise of the Robots and many other DOS games using DOSBox for the first time in a long time, but it keeps telling me "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" why?! What's pissing me off is that I was able to run them before but now for some reason I...
  6. "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" NOT a Windows exe: I'm trying to run Rise of the Robots and many other DOS games using DOSBox for the first time in a long time, but it keeps telling me "This Program Cannot be Run in DOS Mode" why?! What's pissing me off is that I was able to run them before but now for some reason I...
  7. Need assistance running DOS program on Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need assistance running DOS program on Win10: Good morning, I have an old DOS test scoring program that I need to run on my Win10 (64bit) computer. Obviously, it doesn't work. I will also need it to print the test results. Is there an easy way to run DOS on Win10? Obviously, when I try and run it, I am unable to. I...
  8. Is there a special program where Windows 10 looks exactly like Windows XP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a special program where Windows 10 looks exactly like Windows XP?: Hello. Since I want to pretend that I have managed to run Windows 10 programs under Windows XP, I want to make my Windows 10 look exactly like Windows XP. Therefore I wanted to ask which program they can recommend me? Gibt es ein Spezialle Programm da wo Windows 10 ganz...
  9. running anold dos program in win 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    running anold dos program in win 10 64 bit: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-anold-dos-program-in-win-10-64-bit/00ca94e0-0066-4779-aa94-028bdfe9bf7a
  10. Office programs won't run under 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office programs won't run under 10: I am running a dual boot with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 being default and Windows 10 Pro x64 as secondary. I have been running 7 for a couple of years and recently added 10. Maybe I'm not doing something I was supposed to but when I'm in 10 and try to run MS Office 2010, I get...