Windows 10: Is there a specific or compatible printer for HP Pavilion laptop?

Discus and support Is there a specific or compatible printer for HP Pavilion laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Canon iP2700 printer and it says printer is unavailable even though it was already plug in. I've been using my printer for how many years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jnet_1008, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Jnet_1008 Win User

Is there a specific or compatible printer for HP Pavilion laptop?

I am using Canon iP2700 printer and it says printer is unavailable even though it was already plug in. I've been using my printer for how many years now. I also have another laptop and it's functioning, but when I use my HP laptop I can't print any documents because it always say that the printer is Unavailable. Can you please help me with this? Thank you so much. Is there a specific or compatible printer for HP Pavilion laptop? 340f4b78-59e2-4765-9d25-a763aef07074?upload=true.png

:)

Jnet_1008, Mar 26, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Quad-Core processor HP laptop appears to have just 2 cores

Dutch news today:

"HP will adjust incorrect indication of 'quad' at Pavilion 17
    Olaf van Miltenburg, Friday, December 11th, 2015 13:09, 11 comments • Feedback

HP will adapt the specification lists some 17 Pavilion laptops to ensure that the AMD processor no longer erroneously designated as quad. According to the manufacturer concerned a mistake. Purchasers of the laptop are legally entitled to a repair or replacement.

The mention of the presence of a quad is a mistake that has crept specification lists, says HP spokesman Herbert Wormgoor. "The HP Pavilion 17 is unintentionally put down with a quad-core processor in HP's data sheets. HP has taken action to correct the information. Customers can contact the retailer where they purchased the product for further information and support," the entire states statement from the company.

HP will adapt the information on as many places and stores in light of the steps to take. Details on these steps the company can not give, but the consumer is clear about this. Based on article 17 of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code, a product must meet the expectations of the consumer.

The Authority Consumer & Market clarifies that a product is defective if it does not work as promised by the seller or manufacturer for example in advertising or does not meet the specifications. "In principle, you must first ask for repair or replacement, and only then can you reclaim your money," explains ICT lawyer Arnoud Engelfriet increasing.

It involves Pavilion 17 laptops sold in the Netherlands with model numbers p030nd and p031nd and in Belgium as p074nb. If the laptop also supplied abroad with incorrect processor designation is not known. Not only the specification lists mention the presence of an AMD A8-7050 quad-core, also in commercials and on the box was this designation. Based on a CPU-Z screenshot of a user of Hardware.info, and according to testing the site, it appeared earlier this week to deal with a dual-core performance to match. The AMD A8-7050 seems to be used by HP and it would be the first A8 APU with two instead of four cores. The specifications of the integrated Radeon R5 video chip are correct. There are no dual-core APUs of AMD known, the specifications similar to those of the corresponding chip in the HP-laptops.
    "

Translated with google translate.

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/106800/h...vilion-17-aanpassen.html?nb=2015-12-11&u=1300

P4-630, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Mar 26, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

SDIMM upgrade for Hp Pavilion 15.6 laptop cs0064st

The Pavilion is spec'd for a maximum of 16 GB (2 X 8GB). I suggest checking here: RAM & SSD Upgrades | HP - Compaq Pavilion 15-cs0064st | Crucial.com. You may be able to find RAM elsewhere (like Newegg.com) more cheaply, though.

32 GB of Optane memory sounds like a cache for a spinning hard drive. Is that what you have? If you upgrade the main drive to an SSD, the optane cache will be of little or no use. (No harm, just pointless.)

bobkn, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there a specific or compatible printer for HP Pavilion laptop? - Similar Threads - specific compatible printer

2. HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10: Has anyone had this problem? My printer will work but my scanner does not. I reinstalled the drivers, but the scanner still does not work. Any ideas? Thank you in advance! Also, my printer and scanner were last used with Windows 7 until I recently upgraded a little over a...
  3. HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10: Has anyone had this problem? My printer will work but my scanner does not. I reinstalled the drivers, but the scanner still does not work. Any ideas? Thank you in advance! Also, my printer and scanner were last used with Windows 7 until I recently upgraded a little over a...
  4. HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue: My grandad bought a new HP pavilion laptop on black Friday and in the last 2 weeks or so, somehow since he started using a usb Mouse, its started blue sceening of death at random times, such as browsing the internet using Edge Chromium browser Ive tried checking the event...
  6. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1
  7. New hp pavilion laptop freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New hp pavilion laptop freezing: Hi my name is arun i brought new hp laptop in Flipkart , but freezing too much and open files ,if i select 1st one its automatically selects last one Model Au-624tx ,4 gb ram ,1 tb rom and 4 gb graphics...
  8. HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board: How do you fix the key board that will not allow you to type with it? I have exhausted all of the trouble shooting and have done a reset of the laptop , and still nothing. I need help on what to do next on this problem....
  9. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...
  10. Printers Compatible With my HP laptop

Printers Compatible With my HP laptop: I couldn't get my printer to scan. I used my older laptop and now my newer. My computer had an error message that couldn't be removed so I took it to 2 repairmen one most recently. The last one restored Windows 10. I have no idea if it's Windows 10 S. I ran out of in very...