Windows 10: Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support...

Discus and support Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm only interested in the news and /r/windows also has technical support posts submitted by /u/complexramification [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/complexramification, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support...

/u/complexramification, Jun 23, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 23, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support...

Thema:

Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support...

1. Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support... - Similar Threads - subreddit news Microsoft

2. technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  3. Technical Support

Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  4. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  5. Microsoft technical support

Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  6. Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support: How can anyone contact and speak to someone on the phone for technical help? As of now this is the worst customer service I've ever seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/7e175f24-fae4-495b-b4c4-6a9fa91a5953
  7. Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support: I am awaiting a call from Tier Two technical support on a printer connectivity issue and have a case # but have not received promised call. This is the second missed call and the first one was identified as not being recorded in the tier one technical support case report or...
  8. Microsoft Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Technical Support: G'day, I have had this problem with a Black Screen. I have tried so many ways to fix it. When I had a problem before. I was able to get a Technician to get logged into my computer. He fixed the problem for me. I had to pay for his service. Am I still able to still get...
  9. No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support: I am facing a small issue in my window 10 PC. so i contacted to Microsoft level 1 technical team but they unable to resolve my issue and My Issue is accelerated to level 2 Technical Support team. so now i am waiting for the call from level 2 Technical Support but from past...
  10. help from technical support

in Windows 10 Customization
    help from technical support: Hello I tried everything still having issue taking of pop-up off. to do homework online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/help-from-technical-support/e316ea7b-b8a9-460f-867b-94696f937885