Windows 10: IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE WINDOWS DEFENDER.

Discus and support IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE WINDOWS DEFENDER. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR DEFENDER. I GOT A CALL SAYING MY ACCOUNT WAS GOING TO BE CHARGED... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaulaMitchell_520, Jan 30, 2020.

1. IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE WINDOWS DEFENDER.

IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR DEFENDER. I GOT A CALL SAYING MY ACCOUNT WAS GOING TO BE CHARGED

:)

PaulaMitchell_520, Jan 30, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 30, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE WINDOWS DEFENDER.

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE WINDOWS DEFENDER.

1. IS THERE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE WINDOWS DEFENDER. - Similar Threads - SUBSCRIPTION DEFENDER

2. Windows 11 Pro and Defender AV - why is Defender asking me to buy a M365 subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro and Defender AV - why is Defender asking me to buy a M365 subscription?: I purchased a Dell laptop for my son to use at university. It came with Windows 11 Home. When I first configured the system using Win 11 Home license at the time I established a Microsoft account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then installed M365 using his...
  3. Windows 11 Pro and Defender AV - why is Defender asking me to buy a M365 subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro and Defender AV - why is Defender asking me to buy a M365 subscription?: I purchased a Dell laptop for my son to use at university. It came with Windows 11 Home. When I first configured the system using Win 11 Home license at the time I established a Microsoft account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then installed M365 using his...
  4. Microsoft Defender - does it automatically come with my Microsoft 365 subscription?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender - does it automatically come with my Microsoft 365 subscription?: I recently started having issues with my google switching over automatically every time I enter a google search, it starts out as as Google search, but switches over to Microsoft Bing. So I researched and downloaded Bitdefender, on a 30 day trial. I talked to them extensively...
  5. BILLING, Please Don't renew the Windows Defender Subscription. ID: Wdd8726434523.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BILLING, Please Don't renew the Windows Defender Subscription. ID: Wdd8726434523.: BILLING, Please Don't renew the Windows Defender Subscription. ID: Wdd8726434523. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-please-dont-renew-the-windows-defender/68a4e54f-5e53-4997-be5b-351e28c8c4c7
  6. BILLING, Please Don't renew the Windows Defender Subscription. ID: Wdd8726434523.

BILLING, Please Don't renew the Windows Defender Subscription. ID: Wdd8726434523.: BILLING, Please Don't renew the Windows Defender Subscription. ID: Wdd8726434523. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-please-dont-renew-the-windows-defender/68a4e54f-5e53-4997-be5b-351e28c8c4c7
  7. BILLING, Please Don't renew the Windows Defender Subscription. ID: Wdd8726434523.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows defender subscription renewal scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender subscription renewal scam: I unfortunately called the number saying that my windows defender is being renewed and I will be charged for $399. I stupidly give access to my PC and bank account on my laptop. I turne it off when I realized it is a scams. Called my bank and blocked my account. How safe is...
  9. Windows defender subscription renewal scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender subscription renewal scam: I unfortunately called the number saying that my windows defender is being renewed and I will be charged for $399. I stupidly give access to my PC and bank account on my laptop. I turne it off when I realized it is a scams. Called my bank and blocked my account. How safe is...
  10. Windows defender subscription renewal scam