Windows 10: Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders?

Discus and support Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I want to have my current schedule displayed on my display so that I can glance at it any time to remind me about what I should be doing at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hdd113, Mar 22, 2021.

1. /u/hdd113 Win User

Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders?

Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders? xeFf54o5vv2B_zUk2L8gGovuwnQY_vBBpHoCrtTKVLU.jpg

I want to have my current schedule displayed on my display so that I can glance at it any time to remind me about what I should be doing at the time. I think a taskbar toolbar would be the best solution for that, but I am not aware of any software that lets you do that. Are there any apps that displays your calendar events on the taskbar?

I am thinking of something like this:

https://preview.redd.it/k7ehv0wujio...bp&s=28d1245659c8e36214510ef115c058ac932ea92a

submitted by /u/hdd113
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hdd113, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Squirty33 Win User

Change reminder type for new calendar events on WP7

So I've gone to the specific calendar like you suggested (on the left side of the screen) and verified that the reminder settings are set to 15 min before the event by default for both email and on my phone.

Now I'm testing this with the following steps:

• On my windows phone, I create a new appointment
    • I set the date of the appointement for a little more than one week from now (April 28, 3:45pm -- It is currently April 21 at 2:55 pm)
    • I set the reminder to 1 week
    • After saving the new appointment, I verified on hotmail.com that the appointment has syncronised
    So now I expect to get an email reminder as well as a pop-up on my phone at around 3:45pm today (one week before the event).

I will post back sometime later today with what happens.

Thanks again!

Squirty33, Mar 22, 2021
  3. wynand32 Win User
    Cortana reminders not showing up in Cortana, but are showing up in Calendar

Yes, thanks for the reply. Notifications are turned on, on all of my systems. And yes, I get the list of reminders, but all of my scheduled recurring tasks no longer show up in the list. They do, however, still show up on my Calendar when I select Cortana
    Reminders from the available calendars to show.

wynand32, Mar 22, 2021
  4. roystreet Win User

multiple reminders calendar

Hello,

I was wanting to know if I can have a calendar event remind me more than once? For instance, I want it to remind me 1 day before the event. Then I want to be reminded 30 minutes before the event. Can I, from my phone, tell it to do so?

Currently, I have an iPhone & it will only allow one alert for my live calendar events, but it allows 2 reminders for google calendars.

I'm planning on getting a Windows 8 phone soon, but I don't know what options I will have concerning the calendar on the windows phone?

Thanks

roystreet, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there a taskbar toolbar that shows your current calendar event or reminders? - Similar Threads - taskbar toolbar shows

2. Event Reminder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Reminder: I clicked on time/date, added event reminder. The reminder has a red bar on the left if that means anything.So, my problem is that I cannot delete it.Nothing shows in the calendar for that day when i click on the reminder.Please help...
  3. Event Reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Reminder: I clicked on time/date, added event reminder. The reminder has a red bar on the left if that means anything.So, my problem is that I cannot delete it.Nothing shows in the calendar for that day when i click on the reminder.Please help...
  4. Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar: Is there a way to have specific cells be highlighted if there are events on the corresponding day? Maybe mark the cells with the assigned color category of the event. Let's say today is December 27th and I have an appointment on January 3rd to which I assigned the color...
  5. Reccuring events don't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reccuring events don't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10: Hello, I have few calendars on Win 10 Calendar app synced and local, type doesn't matter with many reccuring events meetings, birthdays etc. Unfortunately they are not shown on event list below calendar on taskbar. I see one time events, but not reccuring ones. Is it...
  6. Reccuring events dont't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10

Reccuring events dont't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10: Hello, I have few calendars on Win 10 Calendar app synced and local, type doesn't matter with many reccuring events meetings, birthdays etc. Unfortunately they are not shown on event list below calendar on taskbar. I see one time events, but not reccuring ones. Is it...
  7. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  8. Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeoLiberaI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyr9iw/help_with_toolbar_calendar_not_putting_events/
  9. Taskbar Calendar only showing certain events

Taskbar Calendar only showing certain events: I have recently synced Windows 10's calendar wit my Google Drive. On my old computer I was a frequent user of the task bar calendar. After syncing it on this device I have found that only events from certain folders on my google drive sync to the task bar calendar. I do not...
  10. Win10 calendar - turn on notification/reminder when an event upcoming?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 calendar - turn on notification/reminder when an event upcoming?: Its OK, I found out how to do it. : s 98850