Windows 10: Is there a Timeout period In garage dictate

Discus and support Is there a Timeout period In garage dictate in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes when I'm dictating in garage dictate,It stops working.Then I Restart Garage DictateAnd I'm right back in business. Is there a Timeout period... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wp51dos, Feb 4, 2019.

1. wp51dos Win User

Is there a Timeout period In garage dictate

Sometimes when I'm dictating in garage dictate,It stops working.Then I Restart Garage DictateAnd I'm right back in business. Is there a Timeout period In garage dictate That might be causing this ?

:)

wp51dos, Feb 4, 2019
  2. wp51dos Win User

what is the difference between garage dictate and Windows 10 speech recognition?

here is my question

what is the difference between garage dictate and Windows 10 speech recognition ?

I am currently using Dragon version 11.5, and i am looking for improvement.

I have searched here, on Google, on YouTube and in textbooks.

Should I concentrate my efforts on garage dictate or on Windows 10 speech recognition.

Thank you

Windows 10 version 1607

Microsoft Office 2010 Pro

wp51dos, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to change the Screen Timeout settings

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop and click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock screen

• On the bottom of the screen click on Screen Timeout.

• Under screen select the Time period accordingly.
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Is there a Timeout period In garage dictate

what is the difference between garage dictate and Windows 10 speech recognition?

Hi,

Windows Speech Recognition is a speech recognition component developed by
    Microsoft that enables the use of voice commands to perform operations, such as the dictation of text, within applications and the operating system itself.

Garage Dictate is pretty much the same with Speech Recognition. It uses your voice to type when you are tired.
    Dictate is an Office add-in for Windows Outlook, Word and PowerPoint that converts speech to text using the state-of-the-art speech recognition behind Cortana and Microsoft Translator.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Is there a Timeout period In garage dictate

1. Is there a Timeout period In garage dictate - Similar Threads - Timeout period garage

2. Bitlocker timeout period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker timeout period: While enabling BitLocker im getting error " The TPM is defending against directory attack and is in a timeout period" Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-timeout-period/2a144493-4a4d-4933-a7fc-afffaae3454d
  3. Bitlocker timeout period

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker timeout period: While enabling BitLocker im getting error " The TPM is defending against directory attack and is in a timeout period" Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-timeout-period/2a144493-4a4d-4933-a7fc-afffaae3454d
  4. Bitlocker timeout period

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. This Operation Returned Because Timeout period Expired

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This Operation Returned Because Timeout period Expired: Hey all, so im having an issue launching Minecraft Dungeons from the microsoft store. It isnt launching and it says this plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-operation-returned-because-timeout-period/948de1d2-2d49-4026-b9c2-c2bc8f31da43
  6. How to dictate words like "period" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to dictate words like "period" on Windows 10: I recently update my Windows from 1709 to 1809, and I tried the new dictation (Win+H). It works well in most cases, but I couldn't find a way to dictate words like "period". Every time I say "period", it gives me a "." rather than the word "period". For example, if I say "a...
  7. This Operation Returned Because Timeout period Expired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This Operation Returned Because Timeout period Expired: Hello all. I have a problem when opening an application that I installed from Microsoft Store and also when opening the Task Manager and Windows Start. when opening the application there was the words "This Operation Returned Because Timeout period Expired" when I open the...
  8. semaphore timeout period has expired

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    semaphore timeout period has expired: So I had an issue with this external HDD a few days ago. It simply was not showing up and I still have no idea how it fixed. That thread is here: External HDD not Initializing, Not in , Need Recovery! - Solved - Windows 10 Forums Now the same drive is doing something a...
  9. Microsoft Garage Releases Office Add-in AI-Enabled "Dictate"

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Garage Releases Office Add-in AI-Enabled "Dictate": Microsoft on June 20 released Dictate, a new voice input add-in for Office that works with the Windows versions of Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Of course, dictation software is hardly new. In fact, both Microsoft and Apple include basic dictation functionality in their...
  10. semaphore timeout period has expired

in Windows 10 Support
    semaphore timeout period has expired: hello again... dang this thing is a pain!! new issue today, trying to save a tiny .rtf file to external USB drive, and get "semaphore timeout period has expired" message and have to save to local drive instead. also get the message if i drag and drop into the desired...