Windows 10: Is there a tool / method for migrating email between Windows 10 machines now?

Discus and support Is there a tool / method for migrating email between Windows 10 machines now? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I really don't want to set up 10+ accounts on yet another new PC. submitted by /u/pincushiondude [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pincushiondude, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Is there a tool / method for migrating email between Windows 10 machines now?

/u/pincushiondude, Jan 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Is there a tool / method for migrating email between Windows 10 machines now?

Installing Windows Vista/7 Via flash drive (Mussels Method)

Thread updated with a newer method that allows multiple windows OS's on the one USB. nice little windows GUI, but a few more steps than the old method.

This method supports XP.

Mussels, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Is there a tool / method for migrating email between Windows 10 machines now?

1. Is there a tool / method for migrating email between Windows 10 machines now? - Similar Threads - tool method migrating

2. email migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email migration: I purchased a computer with Windows 11 on it. My old computer has windows 7. I have been told I cannot move my email folders from Windows 7 mail to Windows 11 mail. What are my options to be able to open my emails on my new computer to read them and print them as that is all...
  3. email migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email migration: I purchased a computer with Windows 11 on it. My old computer has windows 7. I have been told I cannot move my email folders from Windows 7 mail to Windows 11 mail. What are my options to be able to open my emails on my new computer to read them and print them as that is all...
  4. Migrating Windows to a New Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrating Windows to a New Machine: Greetings,I currently have a 9900k machine with a z390 chipset. I am migrating to a 13900kf with a z690 chipset. The machines are/will be dual boot Windows. I have 2 retail keys. Both of my OS 2 and all data partitions are backed up with Macrium Reflect paid version. Am...
  5. Migrating Windows to a New Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating Windows to a New Machine: Greetings,I currently have a 9900k machine with a z390 chipset. I am migrating to a 13900kf with a z690 chipset. The machines are/will be dual boot Windows. I have 2 retail keys. Both of my OS 2 and all data partitions are backed up with Macrium Reflect paid version. Am...
  6. Windows Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Migration Tool?: My 2018 Dell Inspiron 15 5570 is starting to slow down and I was thinking of getting a new computer and I want all of my data to the new one but I don't want to reinstall everything bit by bit, so maybe Microsoft can create a free migration tool. I honestly don't know but...
  7. Migrating Windows to another virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Migrating Windows to another virtual machine: I have an iMac running Parallels with Win 10 Pro in a virtual machine. This Win 10 Pro was an upgraded for free from Win 7 Pro a few years ago. I think it was an upgrade only path, which I presume means that I cannot download a fresh Win 10 Pro and install that. i.e. I need...
  8. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools: [ATTACH]Whenever Microsoft ends support to an OS, it pushes consumers and enterprises to migrate to the latest version of Windows. The same has happened to […] This article Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email: I'm trying to get rid of my Outlook email, calendar, and contacts. The W10 app seems to work pretty well, and I now have my email on it, but I can't find how to migrate my Outlook calendar to the W10 calendar. Is there any way to do this that picks up all the recurring items...
  10. OS migration tools

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS migration tools: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer with Windows and wonder if there are some tools to move all of my settings, files and applications to a new one. Maybe someone has used any of applications which move all of these things? I heard about PCmover, Zinstall, PCtrans,...