Windows 10: Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my...

Discus and support Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my Network Domain? I have multiple version of Office, Windows, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ITseemanncomposites, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my...

Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my Network Domain? I have multiple version of Office, Windows, and Servers.

:)

ITseemanncomposites, Mar 14, 2019
  2. bobjoe Win User

Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

I put in my product key and solved the captcha, but then I see this:

Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my... [​IMG]

After I click next, it asks me to sign in to a Microsoft Account. *Sad

I'm not interested in buying Office. I don't think I was clear, sorry. What I mean is that I already have Office 2007 Home and Student, purchased in 2008. I am trying to install it on a computer without a DVD drive and without having to create a Microsoft Account.

What do you mean, "black listed"? Black listed from what? I installed Office 2007 on my desktop using the DVD I bought in 2008 with no problems in Windows 10. Bill Gates once said a few years ago that ANY Microsoft software product that a person buys will always be compatible with later versions of Windows, and that applies to Office, of course.

bobjoe, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 14, 2019
  4. bro67 Win User

Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my...

Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

The only one that you can still get through newegg.com, etc. is Office 2010. That is because it is being used in the Enterprise at this time. All previous editions have been pulled, along with their keys have been Black listed if not installed.

You can use the online neutured version of Office, or use Libreoffice, which works great. Or there is always Google Office suite.

bro67, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my...

1. Is there a Tool or Utility for pulling Office and Windows Product Keys across all my... - Similar Threads - Tool Utility pulling

2. total utilization across all physical drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    total utilization across all physical drives: Hi,My system shows "total utilization across all physical drives"Find attched screenshot. System: Windows 8.1.Thanks for https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-utilization-across-all-physical-drives/4876fa16-c66b-4e65-84bd-9a84c55478b1
  3. total utilization across all physical drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    total utilization across all physical drives: Hi,My system shows "total utilization across all physical drives"Find attched screenshot. System: Windows 8.1.Thanks for https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-utilization-across-all-physical-drives/4876fa16-c66b-4e65-84bd-9a84c55478b1
  4. How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?

How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?: I didn't use a credit card when I bought the license online. I can't seem to use my product key to activate Office. I tried calling MS Office support, but I received a terrible response as my call was simply forwarded from one person to another....
  5. How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?: I didn't use a credit card when I bought the license online. I can't seem to use my product key to activate Office. I tried calling MS Office support, but I received a terrible response as my call was simply forwarded from one person to another....
  6. How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office product key: i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-product-key/a9b78e80-5db7-4934-9f30-e13e3a398c5e
  8. product key for office 2003

product key for office 2003: I have microsoft 0ffice 2003 and the product key is not recognized. I have the right product number for the product I paid for. Can I get help in installing it to my computer. I don't want to be forced into buying a new product. Can you advise as to why I can't use a product...
  9. Office Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Pro Product Key: Hi, Just purchased the above on-line from Microsoft and they product key does not work. Any ideas or have I just wasted my money? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-pro-product-key/358e17f2-2949-4952-8137-c05fc5609234
  10. About of office product key in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    About of office product key in windows: My word_office is not working , when i open the office ,it's asking product key. but, i don't know any of key. How should i solve this ? (it's a new laptop)...