Windows 10: Is there a tutorial for fresh paint?

Discus and support Is there a tutorial for fresh paint? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a tutorial for fresh paint? I can't get it to get back to painting, All I can do is blend colors. At least something to tell me what each of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jules4dee, Oct 18, 2018.

1. jules4dee Win User

Is there a tutorial for fresh paint?

Is there a tutorial for fresh paint? I can't get it to get back to painting, All I can do is blend colors. At least something to tell me what each of the icons represents.

:)

jules4dee, Oct 18, 2018

2. Tutorial for Fresh Paint

Original Title: Fresh Paint

Help! Is there a tutorial available on how to use Fresh Paint with Windows 10? Any information, please...

Appreciatively,

Melissa

MelissaEHerrera, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Tutorial for Fresh Paint

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the FAQ on Fresh Paint and check if it helps:

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Let us know if the above information helped you. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Is there a tutorial for fresh paint?

Fresh Paint

Hello Richard,

Fresh Paint is a revamped version of our famous Paint
    program. Right now, there is no tutorial on how to use Fresh Paint, but you can share this suggestion through the built-in
    Feedback Hub.

For information on its features, you may check it here.

Feel free to reply if you have other questions about our products.

Jairit Bet, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Is there a tutorial for fresh paint?

1. Is there a tutorial for fresh paint? - Similar Threads - tutorial fresh paint

2. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  3. Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?

Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?: I just want to find videos to better my skills in Paint and/or Paint 3D application to create images for documents/website pages. Please help me w/a link or 2 to these Tutorials as soon as possible!! Thanx!...
  4. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Once I have started painting and it appears in My Paintings how do I remove it or delete it from My Paintings if I want to? Also is there a User Manual available for Fresh Paint?...
  5. Fresh. Paint

Fresh. Paint: I am just getting started using this program. I completed the hummingbird pic and saved it. I then went to see what other options were available. I looked at the draw with pen pic (I think it was a red panda or fix or something. I have no idea what I did but the hummingbird...
  6. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  7. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  9. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  10. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh paint tutorial