Windows 10: Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters?

Discus and support Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The following thread was locked, and is one of very few references I can find online to an otherwise glaring issue with the Wireless Display Adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by javey93, May 17, 2022.

1. javey93 Win User

Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters?

The following thread was locked, and is one of very few references I can find online to an otherwise glaring issue with the Wireless Display Adapter app. You can't remove the 4 default wallpapers, or turn off wallpaper rotation. It's crazy nobody thought this needed adding during development.Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers - Microsoft Community

:)

javey93, May 17, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 17, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice

Source: Windows Feature Suggestions: Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice

Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters? [​IMG]
    Tip How to Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

Brink, May 17, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft moving away from UserVoice feedback sites throughout 2021

UserVoice Pages

Note: We will be moving away from UserVoice feedback sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback.

Microsoft has partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to communicate with customers and collect feedback. We will be moving away from UserVoice feedback sites throughout the 2021 calendar year on a product-by-product basis. We will leverage 1st party solutions. Customers can continue to communicate with Microsoft and provide feedback through a number of different channels.

How can I submit feedback to Microsoft?

We have a variety of channels that allow customers to communicate with us. Including:

- In-product experiences
    - Windows Feedback Hub
    - Microsoft Community
    - Microsoft Tech Community
    - Microsoft Store
    - Microsoft Q&A

Can I continue to submit feedback through active UserVoice sites?

Customers can continue to submit feedback through existing Microsoft UserVoice sites while they remain active.

Why is Microsoft moving away from UserVoice feedback sites?

We continuously evaluate our tools and that includes how we collect feedback. We are evaluating enhancements and standardizations to improve and streamline how we communicate with customers and collect their feedback. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback.

Microsoft values your opinion. Your feedback goes directly to our engineers and helps us shape the future of Microsoft products and services for all our users.

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-dc2a3df3450a

Brink, May 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters? - Similar Threads - uservoice equivalent Microsoft

2. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  3. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  4. Windiff equivalent for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windiff equivalent for Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 Pro. I have read about the Windiff file comparison program that was available from MS on earlier versions of Windows.Is there a version of Windiff that will work on W11?Thanks.Ron...
  5. Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a uservoice equivalent for Microsoft WirelessDisplayAdapters?: The following thread was locked, and is one of very few references I can find online to an otherwise glaring issue with the Wireless Display Adapter app. You can't remove the 4 default wallpapers, or turn off wallpaper rotation. It's crazy nobody thought this needed adding...
  6. Microsoft moving away from UserVoice feedback sites throughout 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft moving away from UserVoice feedback sites throughout 2021: UserVoice Pages Note: We will be moving away from UserVoice feedback sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Microsoft has partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to...
  7. what is the equivalent of /bin on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is the equivalent of /bin on windows?: title submitted by /u/aue_sum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kw09mp/what_is_the_equivalent_of_bin_on_windows/
  8. what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?: I'm trying to use a Gov PowerPoint the uses "QuickTime" what Microsoft app can I use in place of QuickTime? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-microsoft-equivalent-of-apple/3c87a4fc-324c-4d96-8fb2-22b8150113f2
  9. Where is the the hourglass or equivalent?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the the hourglass or equivalent?: I don't see any indication when programs take time to load. I would expect to see an hourglass or equivalent but I get nothing. This leaves me wondering whether to wait or click again! Sometimes results in multiple instances of program running. Is there any setting I can...
  10. Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice

in Windows 10 News
    Announcement on the Ramp-Down of Windows UserVoice: During Windows 10 development, Windows UserVoice received a tremendous amount of valuable feedback from the user community. Your feedback has helped to shape what Windows 10 is, in a significant way. We are grateful for all your suggestions and comments! With more than 110...