Windows 10: Is there a W10 Software that can let me do voiceovers while playback?

Discus and support Is there a W10 Software that can let me do voiceovers while playback? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to make a CD as a kind of radio station. It can be all one track, but I am using iTunes for my music source (tracks I own and download on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by simona6, Aug 1, 2019.

1. simona6 Win User

Is there a W10 Software that can let me do voiceovers while playback?

I'm trying to make a CD as a kind of radio station. It can be all one track, but I am using iTunes for my music source (tracks I own and download on iTunes).

So I want to talk over the tracks, adjust the volume etc, with a view to burning it to CD.

I have a Mic.

Is there a good means of doing this?

Simon

:)

simona6, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Wrathier Win User

What HTPC software for BR playback?

If you want the playback to be in 3D I can suggest Cyperlink Power DVD. That is great for it.

Wrathier, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

All Video playback choppy

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a W10 Software that can let me do voiceovers while playback? - Similar Threads - W10 Software let

2. Driver D not letting me do anything with it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver D not letting me do anything with it.: When i go to use my drive in anyway it wont let me do anything at all with it eg storing games, ive tried many fixes but none are doing anything. What ways is there to fix this. happened in both windows 10 and 11 and has been the same for months...
  3. Driver D not letting me do anything with it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver D not letting me do anything with it.: When i go to use my drive in anyway it wont let me do anything at all with it eg storing games, ive tried many fixes but none are doing anything. What ways is there to fix this. happened in both windows 10 and 11 and has been the same for months...
  4. Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything: Hello folks. I was hoping someone can tell me what to do. I have this huge problem where my windows doesn't let me open the start menu, doesn't let me run any programs, apps. I can't even use my wifi extender because it says it doesn't work with the drive. I can't even open...
  5. video playback issues, can anyone help me ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    video playback issues, can anyone help me ?: Howdy people Specs: *ryzen5 3600 *24gb of RAM 2400mhz *1650 super *SSD and a 2 of HDDs Starting up with the latest Nvidia driver update my video playback only opens up and plays videos after a long period of time online and offline making me think this is a settings issue,...
  6. Windows won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t let me do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Mood_4058 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkpy47/windows_wont_let_me_do_anything/
  7. W10 Photos App won't let me rotate (it reverts back)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 Photos App won't let me rotate (it reverts back): Hello, I've just gotten all of my 12,000 photos over from iCloud Photos on a big move from Apple to Microsoft. I've let the machine analyse and run through all my photos which is nice - OneDrive is mashing them up into all sorts of cool to look through albums. However, as...
  8. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...
  9. w10 won't let me save anything anywhere but the desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    w10 won't let me save anything anywhere but the desktop: I can't paste into another folder, nothing. It will not let me even though I am an administrator. Every once in a great while it will let me move something but I have to grant myself permission. I have seen other users post this exact same issue and have yet to see it...
  10. W10 Threshold 2 Sound Playback Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 Threshold 2 Sound Playback Issues: Since the Nov update I only get sound from my speakers. When I choose "AMD HDMI Output" (for head phones ) and set default nothing happens. All worked fine prior to update. AMD drivers are up to date. Headphones are connected to the rear of Asus Display. Any ideas ? 30181