Windows 10: Is there a way for me to disable palm check?

Discus and support Is there a way for me to disable palm check? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I managed to successfully disable it before in the past, but I can't seem to locate and disable it now. I tried the registry, control panel, mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SweetLadyLavender, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Is there a way for me to disable palm check?

I managed to successfully disable it before in the past, but I can't seem to locate and disable it now. I tried the registry, control panel, mouse properties, etc. with no luck.

submitted by /u/SweetLadyLavender
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SweetLadyLavender, Oct 4, 2020

2. How to disable palm rejection

You never told me to send you one if that's what you're suggesting. Here you go.
    Is there a way for me to disable palm check? [​IMG]

bluntc0ncussi0n, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Mr Teek0 Win User
    How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?

I have an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx laptop. I need to use the keyboard and the mouse at the same time for some tasks, yet I cannot find a way to disable palm-check. I start typing and my trackpad stops working. How can I fix this?

Mr Teek0, Oct 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Is there a way for me to disable palm check?

How to disable palm rejection

Thank you very much for your reply.

Another way: Settings, search mouse, Mouse Settings, Addditional Mouse Options

Also post this screenshot:

If you don't have a driver properly installed, uninstall from here, if possible, and restart to reinstall it and then retry.

dalchina, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way for me to disable palm check?

1. Is there a way for me to disable palm check? - Similar Threads - disable palm check

2. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  3. I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...: I just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 and want to know how to disable the palm check on the touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-got-a-lenovo-laptop-with-windows-11/ce45c730-5303-45f7-98f8-8852450d80f9
  4. Palm rejection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  5. Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15: Hello, I have a Zephyrus G15 Laptop. I would love to turn off palm rejection so I can use the touchpad while using the keyboard for some games. This is easy to do when you have Synaptics drivers for your touchpad. This computer doesn't use Synaptics drivers, so I could use...
  6. I need to disable palm check or smart sense or whatever you choose to call it.

I need to disable palm check or smart sense or whatever you choose to call it.: Here is what most of the responses from MS look like: "Hello, For further assistance regarding your concern in turning off palmcheck/smartsense, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer. Regards." Here's the thing though, I'm using windows drivers, from...
  7. How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?

How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?: I have an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx laptop. I need to use the keyboard and the mouse at the same time for some tasks, yet I cannot find a way to disable palm-check. I start typing and my trackpad stops working. How can I fix this?...
  8. How to disable palm rejection

How to disable palm rejection: I'm trying to disable palm sensitivity on this laptop. It's very annoying since it prevents me from using the touchpad for a short amount of time right after typing. I looked online and it says that apparently I have to look into device settings after clicking the "Mouse"...
  9. How to disable palm tracking in ELAN touchpad?

How to disable palm tracking in ELAN touchpad?: I bought a new acer laptop with ELAN touchpad driver. Am not able to use keyboard and touchpad at the same time(when i hold the key , the touchpad freezes). I had the same issue on another laptop with synaptics and got it fixed through registry. I dont know what to do to...
  10. Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad

Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad: How do I do that, I am going nuts just trying to do quick adjustments on a doc and getting stopped by this stupid palm rejection that is nothing more than a time lock on the trackpad after typing. I have windows precision drivers, so it should be controlled somewhere in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable palm rejection asus