Windows 10: Is there a way for Screenshots to not go straight to clipboard, but to go to the screenshot...

Discus and support Is there a way for Screenshots to not go straight to clipboard, but to go to the screenshot... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When taking a screenshot and selecting the part of the page you want to screenshot, it always goes straight to clipboard. Can I change it to go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cruelsummer97, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Is there a way for Screenshots to not go straight to clipboard, but to go to the screenshot...

When taking a screenshot and selecting the part of the page you want to screenshot, it always goes straight to clipboard. Can I change it to go to the screenshot folder? When just screenshotting the entire screen, it goes there.

submitted by /u/cruelsummer97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cruelsummer97, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Garry 123 Win User

screenshots and clipboard

Thanks Dave,

I took the screenshot with Firefox. It put it in the clipboard.

I can see it (tiny) when I open clipboard.

I just can't save it.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10.

It worked fine before with Windows 7 but now it has me stumped.

I will use your system going forward but I am now stuck to save what is in clipboard.

Garry

Garry 123, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Garry 123 Win User
    screenshots and clipboard

If I take a screenshot it saves it to the clipboard.

To view the clipboard I press the windows key and V.

A tiny window opens up in the lower right corner of my screen.

Contrary to my searches I cannot do anything with the image.

I would like to enlarge it so I can see it and save it.

If I left click it disappears.

If I right click it nothing happens.

Can you please advise whay I must do to work with the clipboard.

Thank you

Garry

Garry 123, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Is there a way for Screenshots to not go straight to clipboard, but to go to the screenshot...

Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way for Screenshots to not go straight to clipboard, but to go to the screenshot...

1. Is there a way for Screenshots to not go straight to clipboard, but to go to the screenshot... - Similar Threads - Screenshots straight clipboard

2. Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents: Hi. I have tried screenshotting using the Win + Shift + S / PrntScrn button but it is only saved/copied to clipboard and not in my files. Any idea how to fix this?...
  3. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  4. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  5. Adding screenshots to clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding screenshots to clipboard.: I have been adding screenshots to clipboard. However for some reason, I can no longer add screenshots to clipboard. I was saving the screenshots "Paint." Thank you for your help . John G...
  6. Adding screenshots to clipboard.

Adding screenshots to clipboard.: I have been adding screenshots to clipboard. However for some reason, I can no longer add screenshots to clipboard. I was saving the screenshots "Paint." Thank you for your help . John G...
  7. Adding screenshots to clipboard.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I make Screenshots go straight into my Screenshot folder like they used to?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make Screenshots go straight into my Screenshot folder like they used to?: until recently I could take a screenshot and it went directly into my Screenshot folder without having to paste it somewhere else and save it. How do I restore it to make it automatically go there again please?...
  9. screenshots and clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screenshots and clipboard: If I take a screenshot it saves it to the clipboard. To view the clipboard I press the windows key and V. A tiny window opens up in the lower right corner of my screen. Contrary to my searches I cannot do anything with the image. I would like to enlarge it so I can see...
  10. My screenshots aren't going to my screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My screenshots aren't going to my screenshots folder: A while back I accidentally moved the screenshots folder into a USB and when I returned the file I found out the whenever I take a screenshot it not only doesn't go to the folder but is nowhere to be found nowhere to be found...