Windows 10: Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?...

Discus and support Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/visualsplendor [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/visualsplendor, May 25, 2020.

1. Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?...

/u/visualsplendor, May 25, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, May 25, 2020
  3. Can i have the same preview layout like window 10 slideshow lock screen on window 10 slideshow desktop background ?

Hi,

You can have the same preview layout for your lock screen and desktop background slideshow as long as the photos are saved on the same folder. To change the desktop background picture to slideshow, please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background, choose Slideshow.
    • Click on Browse, and then navigate to your slideshow folder that you have created to specify the directory.
    • Set the time interval. Under Change picture every choose your time preference of between 1 minute and 1 day.

After customizing the desktop background, you'll need to configure the lock screen slideshow settings too. Follow the steps given on this article and select the same slideshow folder:

Personalize your lock screen

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, May 25, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?...

Lock Screen Slideshow

So i just tried the lock screen slideshow when the date changed to march 1st and now it works again, WTF?

JoeShades, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?...

1. Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?... - Similar Threads - change lock screen

2. How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?: I have slideshow enables for my lock screen. Not all of the pictures are 16x9. I do not have the setting "show only pictures that fit my screen enabled." It keeps showing a collage of multiple pictures from the folder I set as the source for the slideshow. It is one large...
  3. How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?: I have slideshow enables for my lock screen. Not all of the pictures are 16x9. I do not have the setting "show only pictures that fit my screen enabled." It keeps showing a collage of multiple pictures from the folder I set as the source for the slideshow. It is one large...
  4. How do I turn off lock screen collages for slideshow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you make a slideshow lock screen only show collages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you make a slideshow lock screen only show collages?: I've found this post on Reddit explaining how to remove the collages and only show single images at a time the opposite of what I want: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/945x38/windows_lock_screen_slideshow/But is it possible to do the opposite and only generate...
  6. Can you make a slideshow lock screen only show collages?

Can you make a slideshow lock screen only show collages?: I've found this post on Reddit explaining how to remove the collages and only show single images at a time the opposite of what I want: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/945x38/windows_lock_screen_slideshow/But is it possible to do the opposite and only generate...
  7. Can you make a slideshow lock screen only show collages?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. How Do I Stop the Collages on the Lock Screen Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Stop the Collages on the Lock Screen Slide Show: Hello,So I would like use the slideshow option for my lock screen. However, every 3 or 4 full-screen pictures, it will make a collage of 4-5 of my pictures, and I do not like it. How can I keep the slideshow of my pictures, but disable this collage it is making? I have...
  9. How Do I Stop the Collages on the Lock Screen Slide Show

How Do I Stop the Collages on the Lock Screen Slide Show: Hello,So I would like use the slideshow option for my lock screen. However, every 3 or 4 full-screen pictures, it will make a collage of 4-5 of my pictures, and I do not like it. How can I keep the slideshow of my pictures, but disable this collage it is making? I have...
  10. Slideshow collage wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow collage wallpaper: I really like the slideshow collage on my lock screen. I use a slideshow as wallpaper on the desktop and I'd like to have that as a collage too, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing it either within Win 10 or via an app. Can anyone help?...