Windows 10: Is there a way I can change the system icons?

Discus and support Is there a way I can change the system icons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i used customizergod, but it is not being updated anymore, and does not work with windows 1903 build submitted by /u/Zenzy1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zenzy1, Jan 2, 2020.

1. /u/Zenzy1 Win User

Is there a way I can change the system icons?

i used customizergod, but it is not being updated anymore, and does not work with windows 1903 build

submitted by /u/Zenzy1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zenzy1, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Jan 2, 2020
  4. MCK
    mck Win User

Cannot change desktop icon

Sometimes a desktop icon changes from what it was to a plain white folder. Might be something I did but not sure what.

To change it to the icon I want, I go:
    1. Rt-click icon > Properties > Change icon
    2. I select the icon I want from the thumbnails of icons.
    3. Click OK
    4. Click Apply
    But the icon does not change. It just stays looking like a white folder.
    HOWEVER, if I pin the icon to the taskbar, the icon on the taskbar does look like the icon I selected in step-2. So the change is registered with Win10 but the icon on the desktop just doesn't change.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thema:

1. Is there a way I can change the system icons? - Similar Threads - change system icons

2. Can i change system UUID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i change system UUID?: Hello,I have a question regarding changing the system UUID obtained from "win32_computersystemproduct" to a new one. Is this possible?If not, could the UUID be altered by:Formatting Windows and installing a new one?Upgrading the hard disk and CPU?Updating the BIOS?Thanks!...
  3. Can i change system UUID?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i change system UUID?: Hello,I have a question regarding changing the system UUID obtained from "win32_computersystemproduct" to a new one. Is this possible?If not, could the UUID be altered by:Formatting Windows and installing a new one?Upgrading the hard disk and CPU?Updating the BIOS?Thanks!...
  4. Is there a way to change one icon size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change one icon size?: [ATTACH] What I'm trying to accomplish: https://preview.redd.it/sk3vbsxmiig61.png?width=238&format=png&auto=webp&s=6417cef222678dd8c510c52a0afaa07f2603595a submitted by /u/AmNotFester [link] [comments]...
  5. Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?: I have a few 3rd party programs having their icons in my tray, they all have ugly colorful icons and i was wondering if there is any way to replace them, either natively or with a downloadable program. Thanks submitted by /u/gnusmag45 [link] [comments]...
  6. Is there a way I can change the icons on my taskbar and Start menu so I can modernize them?

Is there a way I can change the icons on my taskbar and Start menu so I can modernize them?: Hi, I've endlessly been looking for a way to change the icons on my taskbar and Start menu, is there a way I can do it? It's the last part of my Windows 10 modernization quest. Thanks! submitted by /u/Katsium [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there a way to customize the system taskbar icons?

Is there a way to customize the system taskbar icons?: Like the start button, battery, Wi-Fi and so on. I've discovered how to change the time, but as far as I'm aware there's no way to change the others. I'm not talking about hiding icons, or changing program icons, but actually changing the way the system's icons look....
  8. Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?

Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?: I can't seem to find it if there is submitted by /u/spoonybends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irhr5b/is_there_a_way_to_change_an_applications_tray_icon/
  9. Is there a way to change app icons on the taskbar?

Is there a way to change app icons on the taskbar?: [IMG] As you can see I have customised my taskbar's program icons so that they look neat and tidy. I am unable to change the icons for programs which are classed as 'apps' by Windows however. I have scoured Google and tried everything I can think of but I can't figure it...
  10. How can i change this icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i change this icon?: I wanted to know if we can change this icon [img] to a HeadPhone or a Custom Icon when we plug a Something in the HeadPhone Jack. 124496