Windows 10: Is there a way I can disable the active icon? so it wont have a background colour anymore...

Discus and support Is there a way I can disable the active icon? so it wont have a background colour anymore... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/David-Ox [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/David-Ox, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Is there a way I can disable the active icon? so it wont have a background colour anymore...

/u/David-Ox, Jan 24, 2021
  2. DaHooch Win User

Background change (to picture) results in a solid colour, not an image

As the title suggests I try to change my desktop background and it will not accept the image. It will simply put a solid colour there instead. I have tried from the settings panel and even from the image viewer. The image viewer results in an error and suggests I need to activate Windows. It is activated.

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

DaHooch, Jan 24, 2021
  3. DISABLE vista background

well than i must know your evil google techniques...cause i googled "remove vista desktop background" "remove background" disable vista background" "hide vista desktop background" and everything in between...

thanks for the help though.

Braveheart, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Darknova Win User

Is there a way I can disable the active icon? so it wont have a background colour anymore...

DISABLE vista background

I just googled vista disable background and it was part of one of the discussions in one of the first few links.

Darknova, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way I can disable the active icon? so it wont have a background colour anymore...

1. Is there a way I can disable the active icon? so it wont have a background colour anymore... - Similar Threads - disable active icon

2. Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner: Hello, everyone. I just want to ask about my Microsoft Edge icon in notification centre and banner. Whenever there are notifications came in, the Microsoft Edge icon will come together in the notification centre and banner. However, the icon has the background of blue colour,...
  3. Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner: Hello, everyone. I just want to ask about my Microsoft Edge icon in notification centre and banner. Whenever there are notifications came in, the Microsoft Edge icon will come together in the notification centre and banner. However, the icon has the background of blue colour,...
  4. Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Start Menu Icon - Can I remove background colour from Icons?

Windows Start Menu Icon - Can I remove background colour from Icons?: Windows Version 1909. Hi, I'm new here. Can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so thought I'd ask here. Apologies if this is a duplicate post. Is there a way to remove the background colour on Icons? And also, is there a way to make the icon use the whole box/tile...
  6. change background colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change background colour: when I am doing a dark jigsaw, it is difficult to see when the background is also dark, I can't change the background colour because that command is not highlighted. how do I highlight, I have already uninstalled and re installed, does not see to work....
  7. How can I change the icon font colour?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the icon font colour?: I've just got a new background and its white which means I can't read the writing. Was wondering if I can change it. submitted by /u/foggyyyy0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exdgza/how_can_i_change_the_icon_font_colour/
  8. background colours correction

background colours correction: I recently asked about changing/correcting background colours... was unable to thank the person who answered me, as I had mistakenly deleted his answer.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-colours-correction/4404cf97-b832-42e7-8a2c-0b7329c63179
  9. Background colour inversion

Background colour inversion: Hi, my cat sat on my laptop and somehow turned on the High Contrast which caused the background colours to invert. I turned the high contrast off, but I still have a black background in the address bars, in the drop down menus and, most irritatingly, in Excel, which has a...
  10. Photos background colour?

Photos background colour?: Has Windows Photos background changed to white? I prefer the black background, is there a way to change it? 120248