Windows 10: Is there a way I can download MS store from google or something?

Discus and support Is there a way I can download MS store from google or something? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to download the MS store on my Windows 10 computer, but I don't know how.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cvbmnghfhf, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Is there a way I can download MS store from google or something?

I want to download the MS store on my Windows 10 computer, but I don't know how.

:)

cvbmnghfhf, Mar 2, 2019

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 2, 2019
  3. VBJP Win User
    Microsoft removes Google’s Chrome installer from the Windows Store

It wasn't even Chrome it was just app to download chrome, so no loss there. For example apple's app store policies does not allow apps to download other apps, they should be self contained so that shouldn't be surprise, MS store have similar policy.
    It's probably less steps just to open Edge and download Chrome, than open store download chrome downloader and then download chrome.
    And after what google did with windows mobile apps for google services this seems very light.

VBJP, Mar 2, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Is there a way I can download MS store from google or something?

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way I can download MS store from google or something?

1. Is there a way I can download MS store from google or something? - Similar Threads - download store google

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  4. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  5. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can not download Google

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not download Google: Can not download Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-download-google/95f55478-d4f4-4dbb-ba47-e88043ebcbab
  7. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store: Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again. How to fix this problem?...
  8. Help with downloading something from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with downloading something from the store: I bought a Windows 10 key for Minecraft some time ago and I claimed it on my old pc, and I'm trying to download it on my new pc its not letting me download it even though I own the game. Is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/j4n11111 [link] [comments]...
  9. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store: My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading? Thanks in advance! Br, Lucille...
  10. I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?

I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?: I am exploring download/install of Apple I-Tunes app from the MS Store replacing existing Apple standalone app. I read that one of the benefits to this is the ability to listen to I-Tunes on multiple Pc's that have the same MS account. Does this mean that all the PC's would...