Windows 10: Is There A Way I Can Find Out Of Programs Are Conflicting With Each Other?

Discus and support Is There A Way I Can Find Out Of Programs Are Conflicting With Each Other? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For the past few months I've been dealing with an issue with my screen recorder Software Casntasia not working properly It will only work once, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gods10rules, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Is There A Way I Can Find Out Of Programs Are Conflicting With Each Other?

For the past few months I've been dealing with an issue with my screen recorder Software Casntasia not working properly

It will only work once, but once I close the program or reset the Computer, it will open like normal but will eventually freezes up on the "get started"

Screen recording through OBS

submitted by /u/gods10rules
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gods10rules, Jun 16, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Is There A Way I Can Find Out Of Programs Are Conflicting With Each Other?

failed upgrade due to conflicting programs

I have tried the fixes you suggested and they don't work. I have also downloaded and run Microsoft Fixit. HotSpot Shield from Anchorfree is not listed, when I click on the "not listed" option I am asked
    to enter a product code, I don't have one as I don't know where the program is hiding. It is not in programs and features and I can't find it in my registry. If the windows 10 upgrade program can detect HotSpot Shield there must be a way to determine its location.

Please help

Tony

tonystales, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Is There A Way I Can Find Out Of Programs Are Conflicting With Each Other?

1. Is There A Way I Can Find Out Of Programs Are Conflicting With Each Other? - Similar Threads - Find Programs Are

2. Multiple Storage Spaces Conflict with Each Other After Storage Spaces Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Storage Spaces Conflict with Each Other After Storage Spaces Upgrade: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and was prompted to upgrade my Storage Spaces which I did a few weeks later. I am running four Storage Spaces which I've been doing for several years without issue. Each Storage Space is a pool of four hard drives contained in an external...
  3. Multiple Storage Spaces Conflict with Each Other After Storage Spaces Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Storage Spaces Conflict with Each Other After Storage Spaces Upgrade: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and was prompted to upgrade my Storage Spaces which I did a few weeks later. I am running four Storage Spaces which I've been doing for several years without issue. Each Storage Space is a pool of four hard drives contained in an external...
  4. How can I find out my Product Key without a program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find out my Product Key without a program?: Hi,how can I find out the Product Key for my Windows without downloading a program for that? How can I directly find it in the registry? The instructions on the internet only explain how to find the Product ID not the Product Key.*** moved to english Community ***...
  5. Is there a way to find out what program is blocking my windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to find out what program is blocking my windows update?: A chunk of time ago I installed a program to block windows updates. As of now, I need to enable them, however cannot remember what program I used. During the attempts to update windows code 0x80070020 pops up so I assume the software is aware that it's blocked, is there a way...
  6. Personal and Organization Account under the same Email conflicting each other

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Personal and Organization Account under the same Email conflicting each other: So when I joined my current organization I had to activate windows myself. By doing that I somehow created a "private" account under the work email instead of logging in with the work account. Now when I log into any microsoft service I am prompted to select which account I...
  7. Xbox controllers cancel each other out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controllers cancel each other out: I just bought two wireless xbox controllers with adapters. Windows is recognizing both adapters separately and controllers work fine but only if one of them is on, the other is turned off as soon as I plug the additional one in. They cancel each other out. One controller -...
  8. Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?: I was looking through this today and noticed the section for answering a secret question Add Local Account or Microsoft Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials On one of my Windows 10 computers, I use a local administrator account. I don't recall answering a...
  9. Is there a way to switch monitor contents between each other ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is there a way to switch monitor contents between each other ?: Hi, So my current step has 2 windows 10 PC and two monitors. PC-A (my old one) is connected to 2 monitors while PC-B (the gamer one) is only connected to monitor B I frequently end up taping the "switch source" button in monitor B to go from PC-A to PC-B or vice...
  10. How can I find out what these "other" devices are?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I find out what these "other" devices are?: I gave up on trying to do a clean install, so I just deleted every single program in control panel. All of my drivers were either automatically updated or I was able to update them myself. These three are listed as unknown. The drivers won't update. I ran the Intel...