Windows 10: Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?

Discus and support Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was looking through this today and noticed the section for answering a secret question Add Local Account or Microsoft Account in Windows 10 User... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MeAndMyComputer, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?

I was looking through this today and noticed the section for answering a secret question
    Add Local Account or Microsoft Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

On one of my Windows 10 computers, I use a local administrator account.
    I don't recall answering a secret question so I don't know what it is.
    Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Jan 21, 2018

2. Is there are structured way to find out if I can get my SST-EC01-P card running under windows 10 on my system?

Dear,

I have contacted the manufacterer an have followed their recommendations. The Bios on my system running is the latest available (v2.5). I installed their latest drivers for windows 8. With respect to the firmware update for the system the application tells
    me that I have the latest firmware running. I do get it working once by

1) disable USB controller in the BIOS

2) start the PC so windows 10 is running

3) reset my Bios (longer procedure), enable USB and let windows 10 running.

After this approach the USB3 ports are working and I don't have an exclimation mark before the Renesas USB controller.

However of course I can't each time reset my bios. What I don't understand is why it only works once?

Any further help/input?

Regards,

eddykunnen, Jan 21, 2018
  3. Is there are structured way to find out if I can get my SST-EC01-P card running under windows 10 on my system?

Hi Eddy,

We acknowledge that you would like to install a new hardware on your computer. Windows 10 can provide generic drivers for devices but for them to be recognized or be installed properly, the specific driver would be downloaded from the manufacturer's website
    if they have one. If it's not yet available from there, we would advise to contact them to get the specific driver and make sure that it is fully compatible with your computer and with Windows 10.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Jan 21, 2018
  4. Try3 Win User

"Security questions for local accounts has been added starting with Windows 10 build 17063" so it currently only applies to Insider builds.

5. Thank you very much.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is? - Similar Threads - find secret question

2. How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?: Hi,Basic issue.I've asked a question or 2 and received responses - Thank you! I received an email when there was an answer. The answer came through in the email. I needed additional help. I ended up posting again and referring to the original questions & had the name of the...
  3. How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?: Hi,Basic issue.I've asked a question or 2 and received responses - Thank you! I received an email when there was an answer. The answer came through in the email. I needed additional help. I ended up posting again and referring to the original questions & had the name of the...
  4. How can I change my secret question and answer?

How can I change my secret question and answer?: Hi there,I wanted to change my Microsoft account passwords but it popped up with below error message. What should I do to change my secret answer as I could not found anywhere on my Microsoft account profile as well as the instruction on the internet? "Your password and your...
  5. access to secret questions

access to secret questions: Upon signing in to my user account, I was presented with my secret questions. Perhaps I did a typo when I first entered my password. Anyway, I answered three secret questions correctly, but was given an error message that I had not and it allowed me to try again, which...
  6. Hi, WHY are all the answers locked!? How can I find an answer to my question if they're...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, WHY are all the answers locked!? How can I find an answer to my question if they're...: Hi, Why are all the answers locked!? I asked: How do I change scaling using TV as a monitor? How can I find an answer to my question if they're locked? Kind regards, Kathie...
  7. How to change secret answer

How to change secret answer: How to change my secret answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-secret-answer/89eb4443-64cb-4e2a-9cb1-5ddfc063490c
  8. How do you change your secret question and answer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change your secret question and answer?: I am wanting to change my MS account password but it is saying I can't use the password I am trying to choose as it contains a word form my secret answer - how do I change my secret question / answer? Thanks...
  9. Change my secret answer

Change my secret answer: Trying to change my "secret answer" but cannot find any info on how to do it. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-secret-answer/8498b315-8456-4f09-8e84-5de3d6272330"
  10. Way to find out what activated my cmd window?

in Windows 10 Support
    Way to find out what activated my cmd window?: I had just logged on to the Internet today and was getting ready to start "surfing" and my CMD window came up and closed before I could read what was activating it. Any way to see a log history of CMD windows? I want to know what it was. I don't like this.... could be...