Windows 10: Is there a way I can get my USB Tethering info for my phone?

Discus and support Is there a way I can get my USB Tethering info for my phone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been trying to get USB Tethering from Phone to PC to work for a while. I keep getting ths same "Unidentified Network" no matter what I do. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jordanshay1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Is there a way I can get my USB Tethering info for my phone?

I've been trying to get USB Tethering from Phone to PC to work for a while. I keep getting ths same "Unidentified Network" no matter what I do.

I've downloaded and installed the drivers for my phone model, I've made sure DHCP is Enabled, and nothing seems to be working.

My question is if there is a way I can find the USB Tethering Connection info? The IP Address, Default Gateway, DNS, the stuff I need to manually connect it in the IPv4 Properties.

Computer: Lenovo ThinkCentre M70e

Phone: Motorola G7 Power

:)

jordanshay1, Nov 26, 2020
  2. natr0n Win User

Does tethering usb to PC shorten phone life?

Battery is a non issue as it runs off usb power while tethered.

Phone life wont shorten as that's what the phone does anyway which is transfer data.

natr0n, Nov 26, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    Does tethering usb to PC shorten phone life?

I spent 5 years living in an area where my only option was tethering a phone and using 3g and later 4g lte. I never had a phone fail from streaming video, torrenting or any of the other things you listed. We are talking 400+ GB a month for years. I replaced my phone when the 2 year contract ended each time.

cdawall, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Kasser Win User

Is there a way I can get my USB Tethering info for my phone?

Kasser, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way I can get my USB Tethering info for my phone?

1. Is there a way I can get my USB Tethering info for my phone? - Similar Threads - USB Tethering info

2. Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?: I'm using a WIndows 10 PC. My Virgin Media internet will be expiring soon and I want to know if I could just use my 5g mobile phone's internet instead rather than wasting £60 a month on paying for broadband with Virgin/ Sky etc. The only way I know how to tether is by...
  3. Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?: I'm using a WIndows 10 PC. My Virgin Media internet will be expiring soon and I want to know if I could just use my 5g mobile phone's internet instead rather than wasting £60 a month on paying for broadband with Virgin/ Sky etc. The only way I know how to tether is by...
  4. Is there any way to tether my phones 5g to my PC without using a USB cable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My usb tethering doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My usb tethering doesn't work: I have tried many things including updating my network drivers, changing my driver to Remote NDIS based internet sharing, editing the registry, nothing seems to work pls help asap...
  6. My usb tethering doesn't work

My usb tethering doesn't work: I have tried many things including updating my network drivers, changing my driver to Remote NDIS based internet sharing, editing the registry, nothing seems to work pls help asap...
  7. My usb tethering doesn't work

8. USB tethering, every time I plug in my phone it shows a new network, is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB tethering, every time I plug in my phone it shows a new network, is this normal?: I am using my phone to connect to the internet. Hence tethering by connecting my phone to the computer: I get 300G monthly via my phone.However, every time I do so the network number goes up, first network 3, then network 4, then 5,6... Is this normal? I am wondering how far...
  9. USB tethering, every time I plug in my phone it shows a new network, is this normal?

USB tethering, every time I plug in my phone it shows a new network, is this normal?: I am using my phone to connect to the internet. Hence tethering by connecting my phone to the computer: I get 300G monthly via my phone.However, every time I do so the network number goes up, first network 3, then network 4, then 5,6... Is this normal? I am wondering how far...
  10. USB Tethering

USB Tethering: Hi! I am already sittting on this problem for multiple hours now. I tried to connect my phone per USB Tethering, like I normally and have normally done, for the past couple weeks, since my Router went bye-bye. But this time, it wouldn´t connect. I tried fixing it by not...