Windows 10: Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows platform.

Discus and support Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows platform. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows 11 platform. It astounds me that Microsoft would take this tool away, which was extremely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexHourahine, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows platform.

Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows 11 platform. It astounds me that Microsoft would take this tool away, which was extremely useful, and then call Windows 11 an advancement. Any suggestions would be most appreciated

:)

AlexHourahine, Feb 7, 2023

2. Photo Gallery failure under Windows 10.

From ChrisRoberts990.

Hi Rakesh, thanks for your response. I do not have another m/s account to try. I have followed your suggested steps including removing all files from Photo Gallery. I then was able to open Photo Gallery without a crash with no files loaded. I then tried
    to reload a file on Photo Gallery and it crashed half way through the download. I then deleted this, and then used Photos to download successfully. No problem at all on Photos, but back on Photo Gallery it crashes again as it did before. Not really any progress
    yet. Is there a next step please ?

ChrisRoberts 990, Feb 7, 2023
  3. willden Win User
    Photo gallery

We seem to be at cross purpose here.I am unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials to drag or do anything else in windows 10.To try and clarify I have two computers,one with W7 and photo gallery working fine with a load of photo's in and another computer with W10 on where I seem unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials.The problem is being able to download photo gallery to W 10 that will work.Hope this helps.

willden, Feb 7, 2023
  4. davidhk Win User

Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows platform.

Any way to get the Windows Photo Viewer & Windows Live Photo Gallery?

Windows (Live) Photo Gallery comes with Windows Essentials as a package. ( MS has removed the word "Live" ).
    Do you have Windows Essentials installed ?
    The package includes Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, OneDrive.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/essentials

davidhk, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows platform.

1. Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows platform. - Similar Threads - load Photo Gallery

2. Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows platform.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows platform.: Is there a way I can load Photo Gallery onto my Windows 11 platform. It astounds me that Microsoft would take this tool away, which was extremely useful, and then call Windows 11 an advancement. Any suggestions would be most appreciated...
  3. Can I delete my Photo Gallery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete my Photo Gallery?: Sorry to be so ignorant here. I have now made albums for all my 1100 photos in Photo Gallery. Can I then delete out the entire Photo Gallery? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-photo-gallery/bed7156c-c315-4970-8cd4-11becf250980
  4. Can I delete my Photo Gallery?

Can I delete my Photo Gallery?: Sorry to be so ignorant here. I have now made albums for all my 1100 photos in Photo Gallery. Can I then delete out the entire Photo Gallery? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-photo-gallery/bed7156c-c315-4970-8cd4-11becf250980
  5. Windows Photo Gallery

Windows Photo Gallery: I have been using Windows Photo Gallery on my desktop with Windows 10 and before that . The new version of Windows 10 did not include it and I didn't like the included new Photos program. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will I have to download Photo Gallery again and, most...
  6. Is there an app that can Microsoft Photo Gallery?

Is there an app that can Microsoft Photo Gallery?: The absolute worst thing Microsoft has ever done is to stop supporting Microsoft Photo Gallery. I created folders for each year, then within that year I created 12 different months, then I was able to copy/paste photos within the year/month and day. It was a fantastic...
  7. Windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows photo gallery: I just purchased an HP laptop with Windows 10 and do not like the photo program. How can I install Windows Photo Gallery? Also, I cannot find a way to "Save websites to my favorites tab...any help? Paul...
  8. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Windows Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photo Gallery: This just started happening today. When I open a photo, it displays for about one second then closes and goes back to the previous screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have Windows 10....