Windows 10: Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

Discus and support Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologize but I am currently participating in the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomasww615, May 29, 2020.

1. Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologize but I am currently participating in the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta on my main PC but I want to virtualize Windows 10 in a virtual machine and download Minecraft without the beta so I can play with other people. However, when I download Minecraft on a virtual machine it is still part of the RTX beta so I was wondering, Is it possible to have one machine running the RTX beta of Minecraft and another machine not running it? or would I have to buy Minecraft again using a separate account?

Thanks,

Tom

:)

Thomasww615, May 29, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 29, 2020
  4. Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

1. Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not? - Similar Threads - having machine running

2. Enabling RDP to only one machine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling RDP to only one machine: Hello, So.. Whats the best way to allow users to remote only onto once machine without giving them access to a AD group which lets them remote onto all machines? I could do it via GPO but it seems to be a overkill for something which is only temp unless someone knows a easy...
  3. I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one: I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one and even tho I reinstalled it it is still in the beta https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opt-out-of-the-minecraft-beta-on-windows-10-and/b9164ebc-e321-4124-ae27-0efcded565dc
  4. Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta: When I download Minecraft from the Microsoft store it downloads the beta version of Minecraft.I was never in the beta programme but in hopes of resolving this issue I joined and left it.This did not help so I tried troubleshooting through setings and typing Get-AppxPackage...
  5. OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other: I have OneDrive installed on both my desktop and laptop. Both are running Win 10. Whenever I restart the laptop (a Surface Pro), Onedrive starts with Windows. But when I restart the desktop, it does not. I have to pick it from the start menu and start it manually. What's...
  6. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...
  7. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...
  8. Only one way communication possible?

Only one way communication possible?: I have two computers, both running Windows 10, in the same network. I have mapped the harddrive of each computer onto the other. The mapping works always, but only one way, and not necessarily the same way. That means. Monday, I can see the hard drive of computer A from...
  9. One Drive on 2 machines

One Drive on 2 machines: I have 2 W10 (1803) machines and have put several folders and files on One Drive on my Desktop. When I boot my laptop those files do not appear in its One Drive. Same MS Account on each machine. I am new to One Drive and thought if I put stuff on OD on one machine it would...
  10. RDP not working on one machine at home

RDP not working on one machine at home: Hi guys, I have several machines at home that have RDP enabled. All are running Windows 10 Pro. I have enabled RDP on all via System Settings > Remote. [img] I have also gone to Computer Management and setup the same users in the RDP Group. Here are the machines...