Windows 10: Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

Discus and support Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologize but I am currently participating in the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomasww615, May 29, 2020.

1. Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologize but I am currently participating in the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta on my main PC but I want to virtualize Windows 10 in a virtual machine and download Minecraft without the beta so I can play with other people. However, when I download Minecraft on a virtual machine it is still part of the RTX beta so I was wondering, Is it possible to have one machine running the RTX beta of Minecraft and another machine not running it? or would I have to buy Minecraft again using a separate account?

Thanks,

Tom

:)

Thomasww615, May 29, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 29, 2020
  4. Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not?

1. Is there a way of having one machine running Minecraft beta and one not? - Similar Threads - having machine running

2. One Way Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Way Network: Hello. Well this is my issue.I have computers in the house.I have computers in a log cabin in the garden the router is located there.The connection between the 2 is wired short distance about 3mtrsWired connection to house goes into switch.2 ports from switch go into 2...
  3. One Way Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Way Network: Hello. Well this is my issue.I have computers in the house.I have computers in a log cabin in the garden the router is located there.The connection between the 2 is wired short distance about 3mtrsWired connection to house goes into switch.2 ports from switch go into 2...
  4. Is there a way to download updates one by one?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to download updates one by one?: I am running the Education version of Windows 10 which gives me some control over the updates, but not completely. Right now there are two (perhaps more, if I search) updates pending [img] I don't know what A-Volute is (according to Google that might be some update for...
  5. Having to re-pair bluetooth devices on two windows builds running on one machine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having to re-pair bluetooth devices on two windows builds running on one machine.: I have two windows builds on one machine- they are on separate hard drives. Same versions and more or less the same build with different program sets for work and play. What's strange is that when I go from one build to another, I need to go through the process of re-pairing...
  6. Best way to run one predefined script remotely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to run one predefined script remotely: What's the best way to run one predefined script on a remote computer? I have two Windows 10 computers in a home network. I need to run one script (or let's say just notepad.exe), triggered remotely. I can't use TeamViewer, AnyDesk or RDC for this (explanation below). I...
  7. I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one: I opt out of the minecraft beta on windows 10 and xbox one and even tho I reinstalled it it is still in the beta https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opt-out-of-the-minecraft-beta-on-windows-10-and/b9164ebc-e321-4124-ae27-0efcded565dc
  8. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...
  9. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...
  10. One Drive on 2 machines

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive on 2 machines: I have 2 W10 (1803) machines and have put several folders and files on One Drive on my Desktop. When I boot my laptop those files do not appear in its One Drive. Same MS Account on each machine. I am new to One Drive and thought if I put stuff on OD on one machine it would...