Windows 10: is there a way of pressing 6 keys at a time with a virtual keyboard?

Discus and support is there a way of pressing 6 keys at a time with a virtual keyboard? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have an old computer emulator that requires me to press 6 keys at the same time to enter a test mode. 131102 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by the666, Apr 18, 2019.

1. the666 Win User

is there a way of pressing 6 keys at a time with a virtual keyboard?

i have an old computer emulator that requires me to press 6 keys at the same time to enter a test mode.

:)

the666, Apr 18, 2019

2. Shift Key and Number key cannot be pressed at the same time.

Hello,

There are several factors why you are unable to use the shortcut keys function such as keyboard settings, or if there is an issue with the keyboard itself. To help you resolve this, kindly try the following suggestions:

• You might have selected an input language other than English. To work around with this, go to
      Control Panel > Region and Language and check. You can also check if your keyboard has a language selection available that may need to be changed.
    • We suggest as well that you reset the keyboard layout by reinstalling the language and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows+R keys and type intl.cpl. Hit Enter.
    • Go to Administrative tab and click on
      Change system locale
      button.
    • Select the correct language and country from the drop-down box.
    • Navigate to the location tab and check if region settings are appropriate.
    • Apply the changes and Windows will require a reboot.

Inform us for any updates regarding the issue so we can assist you further.

Regene Jos, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 18, 2019
  4. ctrain Win User

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

ctrain, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. is there a way of pressing 6 keys at a time with a virtual keyboard? - Similar Threads - pressing keys virtual

2. key '6' pressing by itself and can log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key '6' pressing by itself and can log in: 3 days ago the has been a spill on my laptop.all of the keyboard does not work besides number 6 and its pressing constantly. I have an usb keyboard but I can't write anything because of the constan stream of 6.I want to log in to uninstall the keyboard function so I dont have...
  3. key '6' pressing by itself and can log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key '6' pressing by itself and can log in: 3 days ago the has been a spill on my laptop.all of the keyboard does not work besides number 6 and its pressing constantly. I have an usb keyboard but I can't write anything because of the constan stream of 6.I want to log in to uninstall the keyboard function so I dont have...
  4. My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time: Hello, I have a problem regarding my laptop keyboard. When I press the numpad 2, it shows as " `2 ". And it also happens when I pressed my ~/` button. It also shows as " `2 ". Is there a way to fix this as they press each other at the same time? It seems they have the same...
  5. My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time: Hello, I have a problem regarding my laptop keyboard. When I press the numpad 2, it shows as " `2 ". And it also happens when I pressed my ~/` button. It also shows as " `2 ". Is there a way to fix this as they press each other at the same time? It seems they have the same...
  6. Laptop keyboard behaving in a peculiar way keys have to be pressed multiple times for them...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keyboard behaving in a peculiar way keys have to be pressed multiple times for them...: So recently I have come across a very strange issue with my Windows laptop keyboard. I would really need some help, since this problem is extremely obnoxious when I am trying to work on my school assignments.What is happening is that some keys in my keyboard sometimes take...
  7. Keyboard suddenly having a hard time with pressing keys simultaneously

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard suddenly having a hard time with pressing keys simultaneously: So about a week ago or longer, I couldn't press as many keys simultaneously (just normal commands like ctrl+space; when I used to let go of ctrl 'space' would also continue to hold, but now it won't) and it's really bothersome. Even other simple keys that used to work easily...
  8. Is there a hotkey program which virtually presses a key at certain times?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a hotkey program which virtually presses a key at certain times?: Hello, Wanted to ask if there is a program that virtually presses a certain key at certain times ? Thanks a lot. Gibt es ein Hotkey Programm welches zu bestimmten zeiten eine Taste virtuell drückt?
  9. The 6 key keeps pressing on its own.

in Windows 10 Support
    The 6 key keeps pressing on its own.: This started a few days ago, number 6 key appears as i type . I got no clue yet what is causing this . Its really frustrating. and i rarely even press that key. The key looks clean too . 157258
  10. PS/2 Keyboard Only Can Press 6 Keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS/2 Keyboard Only Can Press 6 Keys: I got a cheap PS/2 Keyboard from Amazon. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0075W8C8S?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title It works fine but I can only press a maximum of 6 keys despite it being a PS/2 Keyboard. When the 6 keys are pressed I get a low beep sound coming from the...