Windows 10: Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for keyboard? I want to make...

Discus and support Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for keyboard? I want to make... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to make <shift>+P become my country's currencyAlt + 8369 in the numpadIt would be nice if I can just quickly type it by pressing shift key + P... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WillGordon3, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for keyboard? I want to make...

I want to make <shift>+P become my country's currencyAlt + 8369 in the numpadIt would be nice if I can just quickly type it by pressing shift key + P key... Is this possible from windows without any additional software or programs

:)

WillGordon3, Jul 31, 2022
  2. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Jul 31, 2022
  3. Wynona Win User
    Wynona, Jul 31, 2022
  4. Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for keyboard? I want to make...

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for keyboard? I want to make...

1. Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for keyboard? I want to make... - Similar Threads - add keyboard shortcut

2. FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  3. FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  4. Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  5. Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  6. Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for keyboard? I want to make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for keyboard? I want to make...: I want to make <shift>+P become my country's currencyAlt + 8369 in the numpadIt would be nice if I can just quickly type it by pressing shift key + P key... Is this possible from windows without any additional software or programs...
  7. Ways to disable keyboard shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ways to disable keyboard shortcuts?: Just got a pet bird and trying to make my gaming setup more bird friendly. Ordered a wireless mouse to stop cable chewing. Now my keyboard. He runs accross the keyboard hitting random shortcuts to reset webpages etc. Is there a way to remove most keyboard shortcuts? (Razer...
  8. Keyboard shortcuts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard shortcuts in windows 10: Hi friends, I am pretty new to Wondows 10 - have been forced away from my mac for gaming reasons :) I would like to be able to program a bit on this machine also, but one thing that frustrates me is the inability to select a whole line - which apparently was of huge value...
  9. Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts: I was playing around with windows 10 and manage to work on some keyboard short cuts and couldn't think of where to put them in here, so I chose here.. You probably already know about Ctrl + C and Ctrl +V (copy and paste) Keyboard Shortcuts ----- Action Windows key + A...
  10. Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10: How to: Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10 List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10 [img] Information Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that perform a task that would typically require a mouse or other pointing device. Keyboard shortcuts can save...