Windows 10: Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without...

Discus and support Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Will I need to create a new Microsoft account and email?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Naomi57, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Naomi57 Win User

Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without...

Will I need to create a new Microsoft account and email?

:)

Naomi57, Mar 26, 2023

2. A child leaves family group himself

Hi

I'm trying to setup family safety to protect a child from an adult content and limit time spent with PC.

I've created family group and invited child's account to the family. Then applied permissions.

Child left the family group and disabled parental control. How to prevent that?

ВалерияГоловко, Mar 26, 2023
  3. Jason Sawicki, Mar 26, 2023
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without...

Microsoft Family screen time counts way more time than child actually used

Hello
    JO_Ky,

To troubleshoot issues with Microsoft family screen time limits, here are some things to try:

1. Try to remove the child account from your Microsoft account and add the account back.
    2. Sign in with your adult account on the Family page, find your child’s name, select
      Screen time and toggle off/on Set limits for when my child can use devices.
    3. Make sure that the child account is verified. Have them sign in with their Microsoft account. Select the
      Start button, then select Settings > Accounts
      and follow the prompts to verify their account.

For more troubleshooting steps about family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT]. You can also check out this support article:
    Fix screen time limits not working in Windows 10.

If you have additional questions, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without... - Similar Threads - add adult child

2. Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without...: Will I need to create a new Microsoft account and email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-add-an-adult-child-to-my-family/d0e8eb02-bedf-40c4-ad61-886eac3c8b9c
  3. Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to add an adult child to my family group to apply screen time limits without...: Will I need to create a new Microsoft account and email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-add-an-adult-child-to-my-family/d0e8eb02-bedf-40c4-ad61-886eac3c8b9c
  4. Child time limit applies to adult Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child time limit applies to adult Microsoft account: Hi,I seem to have made a terrible mistake this evening...Earlier this evening I played Minecraft with my son using my daughter’s account We have two separate licences of Minecraft for our kids. When she wanted her computer back I thought I just logged in to her account on my...
  5. Child time limit applies to adult Microsoft account

Child time limit applies to adult Microsoft account: Hi,I seem to have made a terrible mistake this evening...Earlier this evening I played Minecraft with my son using my daughter’s account We have two separate licences of Minecraft for our kids. When she wanted her computer back I thought I just logged in to her account on my...
  6. Child time limit applies to adult Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family: In Microsoft Family I need a feature where I can set a time limit for a group of apps together. This important for video game limits for example. If I can only limit time per app then I either have to make the limits on game apps very short which isn’t fair or give larger...
  8. Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family

Time Limit For A Group of Apps in Family: In Microsoft Family I need a feature where I can set a time limit for a group of apps together. This important for video game limits for example. If I can only limit time per app then I either have to make the limits on game apps very short which isn’t fair or give larger...
  9. Is there any way to set up a time limit without being in a family group?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to set up a time limit without being in a family group?: Hi, I'd like to set up some time limits for myself but I can't find any way to do it without setting up a family group. Is there any way to do this?...
  10. microsoft family group time limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family group time limits: i removed myself from our microsoft family group a few weeks ago, and yet i still have time limits active on my account - i had read that accounts not in a family group should not be affected by the time limits set in that family group so you can understand my confusion...