Windows 10: Is there a way to add the file menu in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Is there a way to add the file menu in Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to add the file menu in Microsoft Edge like there is in Internet Explorer 11? I mean this: Show me how if this option is possible. 178334 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cesare, May 4, 2021.

1. Cesare Win User

Is there a way to add the file menu in Microsoft Edge

Is there a way to add the file menu in Microsoft Edge like there is in Internet Explorer 11? I mean this: Show me how if this option is possible.

:)

Cesare, May 4, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Who actually gives a sh*t whether the menu is here...

Is there a way to add the file menu in Microsoft Edge [​IMG]

or, over there...

Edwin, May 5, 2021
  3. Cesare Win User

Is there a way to add the file menu in Microsoft Edge like there is in Internet Explorer 11? I mean this:

Show me how if this option is possible.

Cesare, May 5, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

I've spent an embarrassing amount of hours trying to figure out how to do it in both Edge and Chrome and got nowhere! So..., I'm gonna tentatively say no!

Edwin, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there a way to add the file menu in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - add file menu

2. Microsoft edge menu is faded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge menu is faded: All my menus in Microsoft edge is faded. This includes bookmark , dropdowns, and extensions. I can't do anything because the menu is faded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-menu-is-faded/c1622ab9-d585-44a6-9ea1-0d8e10d73db2
  3. Microsoft edge menu is faded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge menu is faded: All my menus in Microsoft edge is faded. This includes bookmark , dropdowns, and extensions. I can't do anything because the menu is faded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-menu-is-faded/c1622ab9-d585-44a6-9ea1-0d8e10d73db2
  4. Add or Remove Tab Actions Menu Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Add or Remove Tab Actions Menu Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: Starting with Microsoft Edge version 91.0.863.0, a new Tab actions menu button on the toolbar has been added to replace the Vertical Tabs button. When you click/tap on the Tab actions menu button on the toolbar, you will have the Turn on vertical tabs, Recently closed...
  5. Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?: Specifically I want to be able to open Visual Studio Code by searching VS Code instead. League of Legends allows me to search "lol" to have the program immediately come to the top, is there any way I can replicate this? submitted by /u/MattHellstrand [link] [comments]...
  6. Edge Start Menu Web Site Add

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Start Menu Web Site Add: Latest info from Google is to find "PIN TO START MENU" when I want to add a website to the START MENU. But there is no "PIN TO START MENU". Has this feature been deleted or is it hidden?...
  7. how to add Edge browser to startup menu

in Browsers and Email
    how to add Edge browser to startup menu: I want windows to start Edge browser when i login i have been able to add chrome and windows explorer to startup menu but couldnt find edge browser shortcut to add to startup menu 149680
  8. Is there a way to rearrange/delete/add on the alphabetized program menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to rearrange/delete/add on the alphabetized program menu?: I'm not sure what the right terminology is, which is why I probably can't find my answer by searching. I'm not taking about the Start Tiles, I'm talking about the alphabetized listing of programs to the left of that. How can I edit this list--add/delete/rename/rearrange?...
  9. Is there a way to add the "Open command prompt" back tin the file Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to add the "Open command prompt" back tin the file Menu: After the creator's update they removed the Open command prompt under file in the file explorer. Is there a way to add it back? 83183
  10. Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge: How to: Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge How to Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...