Windows 10: Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time?

Discus and support Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Firstly, there is nothing wrong with my mouse. This is not a question on how to fix a problem. This is regarding the movement sensor & LED (the red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VinSpacker, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time?

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with my mouse. This is not a question on how to fix a problem.

This is regarding the movement sensor & LED (the red light under the mouse).

A normal functioning optical mouse has a fully lit red light underneath it during movement. However, when the movement of the mouse ceases, it takes a few moments for the red light to dim (during inactivity). As soon as it detects movement again, it returns to being fully lit.

My question is, is it possible to adjust the few moments of time it takes before the light dims due to inactivity?

Or, is it possible to disable the dimming of the light during inactivity altogether?

I want to keep the light/sensor running at full power all the time.

I am using Windows 10 Home, and I am using a microsoft manufactured mouse ('HID-compliant mouse' with up to date microsoft driver version 10.0.17134.1)

:)

VinSpacker, Jan 31, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Mionix Releases Naos 3200 Gaming Mouse with LED-Optical Sensor

Mionix, the Swedish manufacturer of professional high-end gaming accessories today
    unveiled the Mionix Naos 3200, an ergonomically designed LED-optical gaming mouse with unique features and many customization options.

"With Mionix Naos 3200 we wanted to create a high performance mouse with outstanding ergonomics at an affordable price. The Mionix Naos 3200 constitutes an important part of our product-range and is our first gaming mouse with an LED-optical sensor technology which is very popular among fps-players”, says Carl Conradsson, Mionix.

Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time? 95a_thm.jpg

Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time? 95b_thm.jpg

Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time? 95c_thm.jpg

Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time? 95d_thm.jpg

Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time? 95e_thm.jpg

The shape of the Mionix Naos 3200 is based on the same unique ergonomic concept and build-quality as Mionix Naos 5000. Equipped with only carefully selected high-end components and paired up with reliable LED-optical sensor technology, the Mionix Naos 3200 offers great accuracy and long term durability. The integrated LEDs supports extensive color options and can be configured from the software among other functions such as adjustable polling rate, dpi sensitivity, macros and many more.

Features:
    • Plug n Play - Completely Plug n Play, software needed only for configuration
    • 3200 dpi LED - optical sensor - Reliable and accurate LED-optical sensor technology
    • Built-in memory - Bring your settings and recorded macros with you
    • Customizable LED light system - Personalize your mouse with your favourite color
    • 3 steps customizable dpi in-game adjustment - Set 3 dpi values and switch easily between them in-game
    • 7 programmable buttons - The buttons can be assigned to any key, mouse command or macro
    • Adjustable polling rate - Tune it all the way up to 1000Hz through the software
    Availability and Pricing
    Mionix Naos 3200 will be available in July 2010
    Suggested retail price: 54,99 €

btarunr, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Big_Jay Win User
    LED Notification

Hello,

i have and omnialite mobile with Windows Mobile 6.5. the problem is even when i use the notification option for sms and missed call and set it to Flash for unlimited time when i have a new sms or missed call the LED flashing stops when the phone
    goes on stand-by. if i set it not to go on stand by the screen stays on and only the backlight turns off which kills the battery. is there a way to keep the LED flashing even when the phone is on standby or at least a way to turn off the screen automatically
    and disable the phone standby so the LED keeps on flashing.

Thanks in Advance.

Big_Jay, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time?

Way to disable proximity sensor?

Why does my Nokia Lumia's screen turn black when in a call? - Nokia FAQ

Your Nokia Lumia phone has a proximity sensor located on the upper part of the front side. When you are in a call the proximity sensor turns off the touch screen to prevent accidental presses. Any object cover the sensor may cause
    detection.

You can take the following steps to check the issue:

• Make or receive a call with the phone.
    • Once the phone is in a call place your hand 1cm above the screen and display will turn off.
    • Remove your hand from above the proximity sensor area and display shall turn back on.
    • Repeat the test steps 1,2,3 for 3 times to verify the proximity sensor function.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time?

1. Is there a way to adjust the mouse LED/sensor standby time? - Similar Threads - adjust mouse LED

2. is there a way to limit or dissable standby memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to limit or dissable standby memory: standby memory has been an issue for a long time, as far as I can tell Microsoft is just using it to cover up memory leaks.is there any way to clear it without rebooting? or at least limit it so it'll only take up at most half my free memory?...
  3. is there a way to limit or dissable standby memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to limit or dissable standby memory: standby memory has been an issue for a long time, as far as I can tell Microsoft is just using it to cover up memory leaks.is there any way to clear it without rebooting? or at least limit it so it'll only take up at most half my free memory?...
  4. is there a way to limit or dissable standby memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I was adjusting my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was adjusting my mouse.: When I try and see who the seller's information in my banking statements, I get an Italic I {as in the top of this page} The same shows here when I go to add any information....
  6. I was adjusting my mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was adjusting my mouse.: When I try and see who the seller's information in my banking statements, I get an Italic I {as in the top of this page} The same shows here when I go to add any information....
  7. Time zone adjustment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time zone adjustment: Automatic time zone adjustment does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zone-adjustment/12f6cad3-fa8f-4c6f-af71-cd5cc0338bfc
  8. Changes to the way volume adjusts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changes to the way volume adjusts?: I have noticed lately that when I raise or lower the system volume in windows, it does so by twos, i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8....and so on. Wasn't a problem before because my old speakers had a physical dial for volume adjustment so I kept system volume at 100 all the time. However, I...
  9. Automatic Time Adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Time Adjustment: The time on my Lenovo Ideapad 320S is not updating automatically, it loses about 2 minutes per day. If I switch the "set time automatically" switch off and then on again the time is corrected and up to date. Why is this feature not working?...
  10. Mouse optic sensor keeps dying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse optic sensor keeps dying: Hello guys ! I have a Steelseries rival 100 and it seems like is broken but apparently it's not. The steelseries guys told me some tips to solve this problem , it didn't work and they said to send the mouse to warranty. I sent it to warranty and they said it's ok and sent it...