Windows 10: Is there a way to align these monitors perfectly? If I align it so it's perfect in one...

Discus and support Is there a way to align these monitors perfectly? If I align it so it's perfect in one... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sawier [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sawier, Mar 2, 2021.

1. /u/Sawier Win User

Is there a way to align these monitors perfectly? If I align it so it's perfect in one...

/u/Sawier, Mar 2, 2021
  2. PRCvek Win User

Dual Monitor Alignment

Thanks for your help, but this isn't the issue, as outlined in my earlier post. ". . . they are both the same monitors and they have been perfectly aligned in both AMD Catalyst Control Center (CCC) and Windows 10 Display Settings."

If anyone can think of anything else that may affect the alignment of monitors, please let me know. *cry

PRCvek, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Multiple monitor alignment

I have a 50" 4K UHD monitor (4096x2160) and a 28" 4K UHD (3880x2160). The 50" is treated as my primary monitor. and is in standard Landscape mode (4096x2160). The 28" is to the left and is in Portrait mode (2160x3880). Physically they are almost a perfect
    match in this layout.

The trouble comes when I wish to go between them using the mouse. From the Portrait mode monitor I cannot move to the Landscape one unless I move the mouse to 1/2 way down and then it moves to the Landscape monitor top.

My suggestion is simple. Have a check mark to scale the edges that touch, so that the Portrait mode 3880 to is scaled to 2160 for the Landscape monitor top, as far as mouse cross-over is concerned, and vice versa. This would align the visual to the physical
    and make it easier to use.

LonnieNunweiler, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Is there a way to align these monitors perfectly? If I align it so it's perfect in one...

How to align monitors based on resolution?

Greetings!

I have 3 bottom-aligned monitors:

- Left: 1080x1920, 24"

- Center: 1920x1080, 15" (the laptop monitor)

- Right: 1920x1080, 24"

When I want to move a window between the right monitor and the left monitor, I have to move through the lower 62,5% of the right monitor and the lower 35,5% of the left monitor to go through the middle monitor.

This feels incredibly awkward and has me forever stuck, banging windows into monitor edges.

Is there a way I can move windows outside monitors, or at the very least align monitors pixelwise (ie. based on resolution), so I can move seamlessly between the middle and right monitor, at least?

Ideally I would want this to work like a 1920x(1080+1920+1920) desktop with the three monitors acting as "windows" into that desktop. It would be perfectly all right that windows may be placed somewhere on that desktop, outside the monitors, because they
    are still accessible from the window/start bar.

The question is: Do you know of any way to get a three monitor setup to be aligned in a smoother way than the default size-and-position-based arrangement, or if there is any third party software that can help?

-Ferdinand the Bull

Ferdinandthebull, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to align these monitors perfectly? If I align it so it's perfect in one...

1. Is there a way to align these monitors perfectly? If I align it so it's perfect in one... - Similar Threads - align monitors perfectly

2. Completely Align My Monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely Align My Monitors?: Microsoft, fix your multi-monitor support, or at least add a PROPER indicator to show that it's correctly align.Why I highlighted 'PROPER'? I thought that the 2nd monitor is correctly aligned since [ 2 ] snaps to [ 1 ] bottom as reference.However, after taking a screenshots,...
  3. Completely Align My Monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely Align My Monitors?: Microsoft, fix your multi-monitor support, or at least add a PROPER indicator to show that it's correctly align.Why I highlighted 'PROPER'? I thought that the 2nd monitor is correctly aligned since [ 2 ] snaps to [ 1 ] bottom as reference.However, after taking a screenshots,...
  4. Multiple monitor screen alignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitor screen alignment: Does anyone know how to align the screen space when using multiple monitors?How does one set the screens so that the mouse moves smoothly across the different screens?...
  5. 1440p monitors will not align properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1440p monitors will not align properly: I have four 1440p monitors. The middle ones top and bottom align properly.The two one of each side refuse to align properly with the monitor they are docked/linked to. All monitors are 1440p high... The side ones are shifted upward about 16 pixels. Attached is a Google remote...
  6. 1440p monitors will not align properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1440p monitors will not align properly: I have four 1440p monitors. The middle ones top and bottom align properly.The two one of each side refuse to align properly with the monitor they are docked/linked to. All monitors are 1440p high... The side ones are shifted upward about 16 pixels. Attached is a Google remote...
  7. Monitor alignment nit

Monitor alignment nit: I have one monitor in landscape mode and one in portrait mode. No matter how I align them in Display Settings, the cursor tracks as if the monitor tops are aligned. When I move the mouse from the landscape monitor to the portrait monitor, the cursor appears to shift...
  8. printing two sided invitation perfectly aligned

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing two sided invitation perfectly aligned: Can anyone tell me how to set up my printer settings to print a two sided invitation that is perfectly aligned front and back? Please help as I am using all my toner and paper. I've been trying for days....
  9. How to micro align monitors

How to micro align monitors: Two identical monitors are connected to PC, one in portrait, one in landscape. I need to fine-tune the relative position, more precisely than the options quickly available via Settings-System-Display. Is there a registry or other setting where I can set position by pixel...
  10. Dual Monitor Alignment

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Alignment: Hey guys, I just downloaded Windows 10 today after a mishap with my old SSD. I have to say I'm enjoying the experience. That being said, and as much as I hate asking for information, I'd like to know if there is a way to perfectly align monitors as was possible in Windows...