Windows 10: Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware"

Discus and support Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the notification tray ? Using some regedit key or something ? Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChuckLennon, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware"

Hello guys, is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the notification tray ?
    Using some regedit key or something ?
    Thanks in advance and have a nice day

:)

ChuckLennon, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware"

Hello Chuck, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

If you like, you can use the tutorial below to create a "Safely Remove Hardware" shortcut that can be pinned to the taskbar or where you like.

Create Safely Remove Hardware shortcut in Windows 10

Brink, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware"

Hello guys, is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the notification tray ?
    Using some regedit key or something ?
    Thanks in advance and have a nice day

ChuckLennon, Aug 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

If you want an icon present even when a device isn't connected, get USB Safely Remove (not free). And it is a good utility. Sometimes given away.

Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" [​IMG]

No USB devices connected - bar my mouse, which doesn't count here.
    Turns green if there is a storage device connected.

dalchina, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" - Similar Threads - always Safely Remove

2. "Safe to Remove Hardware"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Safe to Remove Hardware": Windows11 "Safe to Remove Hardware" The Icon appears when ask to eject but the "Safe to Remove Hardware" does not show to remove. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-to-remove-hardware/b6fed1d0-bcf2-4c97-8d1c-e18aba09f305
  3. Safely remove Hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safely remove Hardware: I am sure that I do not use the external hardware however, when I want to remove it, I receive a message that " This device is currently in use. Close any program....". I checked the "Task Manager" and could not find an open program/window using it. How can I find which...
  4. Safely remove Hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safely remove Hardware: I am sure that I do not use the external hardware however, when I want to remove it, I receive a message that " This device is currently in use. Close any program....". I checked the "Task Manager" and could not find an open program/window using it. How can I find which...
  5. Safely remove Hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Safely Remove Hardware

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safely Remove Hardware: I don't see the safely remove hardware icon on my Windows 10 taskbar. After checking the list of available icons in settings, it's missing in action! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safely-remove-hardware/786e43ce-bb75-4ccd-92f6-c2b5e10060c7
  7. Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware"

Is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware": Hello guys, is there a way to always have the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the notification tray ? Using some regedit key or something ? Thanks in advance and have a nice day 161177
  8. Safe to remove hardware?

Safe to remove hardware?: I often use pen drives for certain purposes, and after ejecting the drive using the "safely remove hardware" icon on the task bar, I used to get an all clear message pop up on the lower right screen telling me it was safe to remove the pen drive! This message no longer...
  9. Safe to remove hardware?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to remove hardware?: I often use pen drives for certain purposes, and after ejecting the drive using the "safely remove hardware" icon on the task bar, I used to get an all clear message pop up on the lower right screen telling me it was safe to remove the pen drive! This message no longer...
  10. "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" Always Appearing

"Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" Always Appearing: Title says it all. Even without any flash drives connected to my PC, it still displays this. Didn't happen when I was back in Windows 7. 25332