Windows 10: Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

Discus and support Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Games like Forza Horizon 4 take more than 3 days to download. I tried installing it on another drive besides the Windows disk, but when I switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by GuyInDogSuit, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

Games like Forza Horizon 4 take more than 3 days to download. I tried installing it on another drive besides the Windows disk, but when I switched computers, it just started downloading it all over again. Fortunately this is the only game I bought from Windows Store, but re-downloading it when I reinstall Windows is ridiculous. Is there any way to backup and restore it?

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Jan 10, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Games from App Store

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below for the Windows store downloads.

• Press Windows + E.

• Click on This PC at the top left corner.

• Click on C: Drive.

• Click on Program files.

• Click on Windows Apps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

1. Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games? - Similar Threads - backup Store apps

2. Best Way To Backup Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Way To Backup Windows?: HiI have found in the past that the methods offered by Windows just don't work!Image: fine but the installation media can never find it and there is no search, so not an option.I have tried other backup software but whatever I tried had issues that led me to lose trust I...
  3. Best Way To Backup Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Way To Backup Windows?: HiI have found in the past that the methods offered by Windows just don't work!Image: fine but the installation media can never find it and there is no search, so not an option.I have tried other backup software but whatever I tried had issues that led me to lose trust I...
  4. Best Way To Backup Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?: So, last night i had to reinstall my OS, unfortunately i completely forgot about my Games that i downloaded from Microsoft Store. One of them was Forza Horizon 5 which was 100+GB in size and because of that, now i need to download that big game again from 0% which is sucks...
  6. Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?: So, last night i had to reinstall my OS, unfortunately i completely forgot about my Games that i downloaded from Microsoft Store. One of them was Forza Horizon 5 which was 100+GB in size and because of that, now i need to download that big game again from 0% which is sucks...
  7. Which is the best way to backup apps in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is the best way to backup apps in windows 10.: I am upgrading my laptop 128GB m.2 sata ssd to a 1TB nvme ssd. But I don't want to just clone ssd, instead I was thinking of clean installing windows 10. I don't have a reliable and fast data connection to download and reinstall some huge autodesk application. Is there a way...
  8. microsoft store game backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft store game backup: Hi i am trying to take backup for 1 file from windows apps where my game files are stored.. windows dosent allow this tho and i dont have acces to cahnge permissions either what to do i just want to copy or rename this .dll file...
  9. Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?: Forza Horizon 4 took ages to download, and my connection is TERRIBLE (like 3 mb/s terrible) and our monthly data cap isn't very high as it is, so I'd either have to back this game up somehow, or just not redownload it again any time soon. Anyway, is it possible to backup...
  10. Backup Window Store game saves, app settings to export to another PC

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Window Store game saves, app settings to export to another PC: I have install windows 10 on a previous PC, which contain some game saves. I just install Windows 10 to a new PC, and would like to import my previous game saves and app settings.. So is there anyway to backup the game saves and app settings of Window Store apps/games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup games from the windows store

2. backup windows store apps

3. how to backup windows store games

4. how to backup windows store apps,
  5. how to backup a windows store app,
  6. backup windows store games,
  7. backup de las apps de windows store,
  8. windows store wont download game