Windows 10: Is there a way to batch install drivers and software?

Discus and support Is there a way to batch install drivers and software? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On a new install, I want to just run every executable in a folder, drivers and installers, just with all the default settings. Is this possible? Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/justreddit247, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Is there a way to batch install drivers and software?

On a new install, I want to just run every executable in a folder, drivers and installers, just with all the default settings. Is this possible? Just want to do it unattended.

submitted by /u/justreddit247
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/justreddit247, Jun 5, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Installing Linux Mint Sarah nVidia GT6600 Drivers

Hi,

I've installed the Drivers the software\driver center had but no 1080p Res. (only 1024x768, 4:3 etc) I need the terminal way step by step

rk3066, Jun 5, 2020
  3. unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 5, 2020
  4. mlee49 Win User

Is there a way to batch install drivers and software?

Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to batch install drivers and software?

1. Is there a way to batch install drivers and software? - Similar Threads - batch install drivers

2. Install New Bluetooth Software driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install New Bluetooth Software driver: Laptop : Acer-Aspire E1-571 Windows 10Recently I deleted the Bluetooth driver entirely from my system and now i couldn't find it in device manager nor when hidden devices are shown.Now I literally have no bluetooth on my laptopI tried to download the driver form the acer...
  3. How to loop a software using batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to loop a software using batch file: Hi, I have a software that runs from command line, and it needs 2 command windows to run in parallel. So I use a .bat file to start both commands using START. Something like: START program.exe -m method1 START program.exe -m method2 One method runs for 10 hours and the other...
  4. How to loop a software using batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    How to loop a software using batch file: Hi, I have a software that runs from command line, and it needs 2 command windows to run in parallel. So I use a .bat file to start both commands using START. Something like: START program.exe -m method1 START program.exe -m method2 Each method runs for 10 hours then stops...
  5. EFTPS Batch Provider Software - Error Occurred within the Batch Provider Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EFTPS Batch Provider Software - Error Occurred within the Batch Provider Software: I am having an issue trying to open the batch provider software after recent updates. My laptop was updated to Windows 10 Pro and when I opened the eftps software today it required a software update as well. [ATTACH] I have tried to run it in compatibility mode but I...
  6. Is there a way to batch rename files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to batch rename files?: I have a file with pictures formatted as "A-B-C" and need to change all the dashes to underscore such as "A_B_C". Is there a way to do this as a batch in the folder somehow? submitted by /u/gingernuts13 [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?

Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?: Or does anyone know of any other device where the contents can be managed from a desktop and can play songs continuously ? Playing songs from dropbox on my tablet or phone plays one at a time and I have to tap on the next song after one ends. And on my phone, if you get off...
  8. Device driver software installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device driver software installation: Keep on getting error messages to finish installing software. I go into Security and Maintenance and I'm constantly getting the following info:- Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\newdev.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH...
  9. Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates?: I just downloaded all the outstanding driver updates for my Lenovo T560. 24 in all, including BIOS. Each update is in a separate folder, and there are 19 separate EXE files. Also 5 separate ZIP files, which I know I will need to process one at a time. My question is for the...
  10. Batch Folder and Batch File/Move Software

Batch Folder and Batch File/Move Software: Looking for recommendations for software that handles automatic batch folder creation according to defined rules. Also looking for software that handles automatic file and folder moving into more than one directory according to selection criteria (size, date, extension,...