Windows 10: Is there a way to be able to sign into my windows 11 pc using an xbox controller?

Discus and support Is there a way to be able to sign into my windows 11 pc using an xbox controller? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have built a computer mainly for gaming and I mostly use my Xbox elite controller to play them, however, when I use my PC in a living room using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EpicGamer, Sep 23, 2022.

1. EpicGamer Win User

Is there a way to be able to sign into my windows 11 pc using an xbox controller?

I have built a computer mainly for gaming and I mostly use my Xbox elite controller to play them, however, when I use my PC in a living room using the mouse to unlock the computer isn't very intuitive is there a program I can use to be able to log in using my Xbox elite controller without completely disabling the lock screen outright?Thanks,EpicGamenator

:)

EpicGamer, Sep 23, 2022

2. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Is there a way to be able to sign into my windows 11 pc using an xbox controller?

XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Is there a way to be able to sign into my windows 11 pc using an xbox controller?

1. Is there a way to be able to sign into my windows 11 pc using an xbox controller? - Similar Threads - able sign using

2. Xbox controller on Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller on Pc: My controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from my pc. It does it when it's not plugged in and when it's plugged in. It also sometimes delays when I use the sticks....
  3. Xbox controller on Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller on Pc: My controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from my pc. It does it when it's not plugged in and when it's plugged in. It also sometimes delays when I use the sticks....
  4. Xbox controller on Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is there a way to be able to sign into my windows 11 pc using an xbox controller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to be able to sign into my windows 11 pc using an xbox controller?: I have built a computer mainly for gaming and I mostly use my Xbox elite controller to play them, however, when I use my PC in a living room using the mouse to unlock the computer isn't very intuitive is there a program I can use to be able to log in using my Xbox elite...
  6. not able to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to sign into xbox live: pls help me , i have have reinstalled the app and restarted my computer multiple times but its does not seem to helpand im not able to play games at all , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-sign-into-xbox-live/d453815d-8957-4361-9eed-e5b0e57cda9b
  7. Xbox Controller not connecting to my PC

Xbox Controller not connecting to my PC: I have tried using a DualShock4 controller and a Xbox One controller with multiple different cords and using multiple USB ports. Nothing seems to work. It doesn't show up in the Device Manager. I've tried updating drivers in the device manager. I've completely recovered my PC...
  8. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC: Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore. submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  9. Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.: I can't seem to use my xbox 360 controller on my pc. My pc knows it is connected and has all the drivers installed and up to date but whenever I try to use the controller nothing will happen....
  10. Xbox controller on PC

Xbox controller on PC: When i connect my xbox one controller with a micro usb it vibrates and the pc makes a sound, but the controller doesn't actually work. Its an xbox one elite controller. If I try to do this when the controller has no batteries it doesn't turn on at all, I have to first turn on...