Windows 10: Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app?

Discus and support Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, Sorry in advance if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find a similar question on the forums. I can't find a way to block emails in the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Siliconchipmunk, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app?

Hi,

Sorry in advance if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find a similar question on the forums.
    I can't find a way to block emails in the Live mail app (I'm running Windows 10 Home). Right clicking an email opens a menu but there's no option to add to a block list.

:)

Siliconchipmunk, Sep 2, 2019
  2. LOE1 Win User

Live Mail junk blocking not working in Windows 10

But I'm using MS "LIVE MAIL." Does Live Mail have same characteristics as Outlook? Is Live Mail not supported by MS anymore? Thanks.

LOE1, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows Live mail does not allow me to open photos in emails received

Hi Ross,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if Block images and other external content in HTML email is checked in Windows Live mail.

I suggest you to uncheck Block images and other external content in HTML email in Windows Live mail and check if it helps

Follow the below steps:

• Open your Windows Live Mail.

• Press Alt+F.

• Click on Options.

• Select Safety Options.

• Click on Security tab.

• Uncheck Block images and other external content in HTML email.

• Check Show images and external content sent from email addresses in my Safe Senders list.

• Tick on Apply.

• Select OK.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app?

Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app?

1. Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app? - Similar Threads - block emails Live

2. Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App: I have an old Windows 7 computer that uses Windows Live Mail. My employer bought a new computer with Windows 10, which doesn't have Windows Live Mail. How do I get my old emails that are saved in folders on my computer onto the new computer.Thanks,Adam...
  3. Is there a way to access windows live email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to access windows live email?: I just found my old email password from like 15 years ago or something just curious to see what is on it is there a way to access that? submitted by /u/Stalker2400 [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows Live Mail Not Checking for emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Not Checking for emails: Hello. I am in need of some advice with my windows live mail acct. I am running windows 10 pro. I have ATT as my email server. Last night a tech from att and myself tried to create a new email account along side of the 2 existing email accounts that I have had for 15 years or...
  5. Windows Live Mail deleted emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail deleted emails: In Windows Live Mail running on Windows 10, when an email is deleted it is not transferred into the Deleted folder. How do you arrange for all deleted emails to be transferred and retained in the Deleted folder. Graham...
  6. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  7. Password for Windows Live Mail blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password for Windows Live Mail blocked: In the last two days, I have been receiving error messages each time I attempt to log into Windows Live Mail. After going to Microsoft's on-line help, the suggested response is to create an App password. However, this option seems to be no longer available on the security...
  8. Windows Live Mail - email attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail - email attachments: I have a problem receiving attachments in my Windows Live mail. The emails come through but the attachments (.PDF & .doc) to not. .EML attachments come through. I recently changed to a .gmail account. before that the attachments came through with no problem. I can get the...
  9. Windows live mail is not sending emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail is not sending emails: My windows live mail is not sending emails. This is the message I get An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Invoice' Server Error: 554 Server Response: 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible malicious content Server: 'send.xtra.co.nz' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  10. Move Emails From Windows Live Mail to Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Move Emails From Windows Live Mail to Windows Mail: I am setting up Windows Mail on my new Windows 10 desktop computer. I want to transfer my Windows Live emails on Windows 7 to Windows Mail on Windows 10. I have 26 folders and subfolders on the old computer. How do I do that? Thanks, cb 79288

Users found this page by searching for:

1. block emails in windows 10

2. how to block emails on microsoft 2010

3. how to block spam in windows 10